Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzone Nights -- MON/WED @ 8PM-12AM EST

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Ranked Warzone Nights -- MON/WED @ 8PM-12AM EST

JediMasterSarynn
10.03.2012 , 09:58 AM | #1
Taking a page from Ebon Hawk, and also because I grow tired of getting 1-2 ranked pops over a 3-hour period during prime time...

I am calling for all guilds to queue for ranked warzones every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 9PM EST to 12AM EST!

Angeli Aetherii will be there every Tuesday and Thursday. We hope to see you as well!
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

kjmarst
10.03.2012 , 04:11 PM | #2
I copied this to the Acoy forums for the other guys to see, hopefully they'll be excited and one of us will respond about our participation soon.
1SG Kjvago Mahr
SPC Nilskise Mahr
Alpha Company
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

JediMasterSarynn
10.03.2012 , 08:10 PM | #3
Waiting on people! We've only gotten one pop so far.

EDIT: One ranked WZ pop in 3 hours. /sadface
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

ccmantok
10.05.2012 , 03:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSarynn View Post
Waiting on people! We've only gotten one pop so far.

EDIT: One ranked WZ pop in 3 hours. /sadface
We had one pop per night for about 3 weeks straight. Then it got worse. Now we re-rolled to Pot5. A dead server is dead.

Ilbis - PT Dark Empire

JediMasterSarynn
10.06.2012 , 09:02 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ccmantok View Post
We had one pop per night for about 3 weeks straight. Then it got worse. Now we re-rolled to Pot5. A dead server is dead.

Ilbis - PT Dark Empire

How is Pot5 going? I really don't want to re-roll (or ask my guild to do it). I've made too much overall progress in the various aspects of this game to start over.

ccmantok
10.07.2012 , 12:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSarynn View Post

How is Pot5 going? I really don't want to re-roll (or ask my guild to do it). I've made too much overall progress in the various aspects of this game to start over.
It's really rough. There has already been talks about coming back, and some very demoralizing matches lol. It's hard, starting from scratch against made teams with geared out players.

But when we think about coming back, it would be coming back to a dying server.

The most frustrating thing is, Bioware has already moved players/guilds to other servers. So they have the technology in their infastructure set up already.. they just won't accommodate the players still playing. Which is really sad, because the people still playing this game now, are the players who "could" be playing the game for many years to come, and play the game because they enjoy it. But instead of moving us to a populated server, we have only one option atm, and thats completely rerolling. Which sucks!! lol

I'm just glad our guild has some solid people aboard for this move. Props to them. On Pot5, there is life. Rated Q's pop, WZ's are nearly instant.. the game is very enjoyable over there... besides the lack of gear/legacy/status and all those other perks we took for granted on Jung Ma.

Ilbis - PT Dark Empire

JediMasterSarynn
10.08.2012 , 08:42 PM | #7
Good run, Jen'jidai. My first losses in a LONG time. Three in a row tonight was brutal. Hopefully Wednesday we'll have our A team and see you then!

EDIT: Just wanted to add -- where was everyone else at?

Chaotic_Phoenix
10.08.2012 , 11:24 PM | #8
I copied the info to the RoH forums , hopefully there will be some interest =)

gaboost
10.10.2012 , 05:35 PM | #9
The Triumvirate is queued right now!

JediMasterSarynn
10.10.2012 , 10:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by gaboost View Post
The Triumvirate is queued right now!
Nice match guys! We got 4 ranked pops tonight. Big improvement.

Keep those ranked queues going on MON/WED!