Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Finally!

Doomer
10.04.2012 , 02:54 PM | #1
The Guild Recruitment boards are active again! Who's recruiting? Sadly,most of my original guild has moved on from both sides of the fence.

Wraiven
10.04.2012 , 03:03 PM | #2
Indeed. It's nice to see a thread location for guild recruiting. I'm about to start recruiting soon for our guild and it's nice to know there is a location just for that.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) K˛n (Guardian) Kr¨ll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xi§n (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Dieheart
10.04.2012 , 07:56 PM | #3
Hello. You are more than welcome to check us out: Brothers of Aggression. We are running both a imperial and republic guild. Feel free to see our recruitment thread as well HERE.

MOPSFounder
10.04.2012 , 09:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomer View Post
The Guild Recruitment boards are active again! Who's recruiting? Sadly,most of my original guild has moved on from both sides of the fence.
My guild would love to have you join us! We could use more players to help us progress at endgame.

DocZoloft
10.04.2012 , 09:43 PM | #5
You are more than welcome to join The Art of Warfare, either on Republic or Empire side. Check out my sig for more info.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Shiuvaun
10.05.2012 , 07:18 AM | #6
Feel free to check out Ascensiˇn at www.swtor-ascension.com and we have a sister Imperial guild at www.immortalreign.enjin.com. We are a laid back fun guild that just simply enjoys playing the game. If you have any questions feel free to contact Ja'zel in-game or leave me a message here. Thank you for your time and consideration!

NwahsNirom
10.05.2012 , 03:22 PM | #7
Pax Republica, one of the most well known pre-launch guilds that still goes strong in the game in PvP and PvE, is recruiting as well
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
5/5 Story Ravagers, 2/5 ToS, haven't tried HM yet
4/4 NiM EC, 10/10 HM DF&DP, 1/5 NiM TFB, 1/5 NiM DF
Prophecy of the Five | Guild Leader | PvE, PvP, GSF Guild

Crionos
10.06.2012 , 12:55 AM | #8
Better question is probably whose not recruiting at this time

check us out at www.omegaknights.com

solid active player base and lots of end game bosses mixed in with Doritos Loco's Tacos and Kool Aid. What more could anyone want?
GM The Omega Knights