Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.05.2012 , 11:39 PM | #1661
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Thanks, now get going I'm not far behind! He shouted arming the grenade and throwing it into the brush then turning and sprinting to catch up with the others.
Zero watched as the grenade was thrown and it blew up

"Ahhhhhh!" Zero buried her face in blast's armor, as if she was too scared of the explosion to even look at it

legolegion
10.06.2012 , 12:30 AM | #1662
A security offical, enter`s the chamber. It caused, a bit of a stir. He head stright to the chancellor, and hand him a note. The note read, Senator Sabrina and her guards, have been killed. Also it look`s like a mandalorian, carried out the attack. We had a patrol, head into the refuge sector. They have not reported in, yet concern is growing. Please consider halting the meeting, as we don`t know what happing down their yet.

ToEasy
10.06.2012 , 09:30 AM | #1663
The chancellor got the votes in and majority of them were for the alliance with the Mandalorians. Also it was a divided vote for war with the empire. Once he got the votes the Chancellor read the note. This is odd. No mandalorian refugee was even close to this side of Coruscant. It could be the true mandalorians, or the empire. But this just doesn't seem right. thought the Chancellor. He then said to the senate, It seems like that we will be having an alliance with the Mandalorians. But sadly I have been informed that the senator Sabrinna has been assassinated. We are still not sure who killed her.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 10:06 AM | #1665
Ravvok simply looked at the soldiers. Suddenly a storm of lightning hit the attackers and Ravvok's assassins began killing the security force. There were more assassins than troopers, and soon Ravvok joined the fight. You were stupid to think I came alone
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
10.06.2012 , 11:09 AM | #1666
The whole battalion outside opened fire, bladefighter`s began to bombard the compound. The moff contacted Dath Arctis He is attacking us, however he underestimated our numbers. We have engaged him with blade fighter`s, and a whole battalion. The twelve sith lords here are ready to stop him running. Darth Arctis Replied hold him their she then sent a message to Darth Marr Darth Marr, Darth Ravvock has resited, my men have opened fire. His ship is destroyed have word with him, before they cut him down with blaster fire.
Then Darth Arctis pointed towards her ships captain, Prepare for orbital bombardment, if the troops fail. This is being to bore me!

Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 11:55 AM | #1667
In the commotion, Ravvok made it outside. He sprinted to the ships where a shuttle was waiting for him. He jumped on and the shuttle left Dromund Kaas. Meanwhile, the some of the assassins escaped as well, but Ravvok was gone now. Most likely into seclusion where he couldn't be found
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.06.2012 , 12:14 PM | #1668
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
The whole battalion outside opened fire, bladefighter`s began to bombard the compound. The moff contacted Dath Arctis He is attacking us, however he underestimated our numbers. We have engaged him with blade fighter`s, and a whole battalion. The twelve sith lords here are ready to stop him running. Darth Arctis Replied hold him their she then sent a message to Darth Marr Darth Marr, Darth Ravvock has resited, my men have opened fire. His ship is destroyed have word with him, before they cut him down with blaster fire.
Then Darth Arctis pointed towards her ships captain, Prepare for orbital bombardment, if the troops fail. This is being to bore me!
Fool, Marr thought. I thought you had more sence then that, ravvok. he sent a reply "Lock the planet down, no one gets in or out until I have ravvok's head in front of me"

ToEasy
10.06.2012 , 12:26 PM | #1669
The chancellor then went back to his chambers. Once he made it he contacted mandalore. Hello Mandalore, I bring good news. We are now officially allied. Though don't attack the empire just yet. We have some undecided votes for the war so it is best we wait.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
10.06.2012 , 12:27 PM | #1670
Darth Arctis ship, begins to scan every ship in space, and all imperial fleet begin`s to tractor beam all ship`s nothing can escape the planet.

ooc bot their is no escape from the planet for ravvock sorry