Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

GeckoOBac
10.05.2012 , 05:32 PM | #81
From what I've seen nobody confirmed of trying to bring the "chest" mob inside the cave and kill him there. Imho it's the best thing to do.

CharcoaI
10.05.2012 , 10:33 PM | #82
Can you 'duel' in that zone?
Might be interesting?

Could even extend to needing a light/dark side character, of the same class to duel? (Just a thought)
Charcoai - Death Dealers (Dalborra)

Shoogli
10.05.2012 , 10:41 PM | #83
If it was an anagram thing I do wonder how they'd make it work also in french and german...
Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]

Jenemi
10.05.2012 , 11:31 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by CharcoaI View Post
Can you 'duel' in that zone?
Might be interesting?

Could even extend to needing a light/dark side character, of the same class to duel? (Just a thought)
You can't duel in there

Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
...someone did mention a seperate path to a green hill... Someone check this out. There's no way I could do that, I don't have a guild!

And it explain why there is no pet for this op... But legacy pet? Odd.
There is a pet in the Operation
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
€ịịмąяїℓεαịị°♥ऄ██████████████████)

Jakobpoop
10.06.2012 , 07:26 AM | #85
Maybe it has something to do with nim ec... That perhaps you need to get something from nim ec when it releases, then go to cave with it. Who knows

Anysao
10.07.2012 , 01:47 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakobpoop View Post
Maybe it has something to do with nim ec... That perhaps you need to get something from nim ec when it releases, then go to cave with it. Who knows
Possibly. I just wonder what Denova and Asation have in common in this scenario?
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

BigV
10.07.2012 , 01:01 PM | #87
Has anyone tried killing everything within the zone then going there? Even the yellow trash mobs.

~V

ARagingNoob
10.07.2012 , 02:12 PM | #88
Considering that this cave is HIGHLY mirrored to the one in the movie, has anyone tried to RECREATE this scene as best as possible? Have your raid's Jugg/ Guardian go into the cave ALONE and ACTIVATE their lightsaber? (Default to draw weapon is Z). At the simplest level something to this effect should be recreated, at the most complex level maybe they need to have a Green saber (Or Blue, I forget what color his saber ws at this point in the movie), equip Imperial/ Republic Fighter Social Armor (the set obtained from doing Space Missions). Just my 2 cents.

ALSO, the RED and BLUE features and plants in the cave seem WAY too coinincidental to be in there set COMPLETELY away from each other. (Red obviously symbolizing the Empire and Blue for the Republic). Maybe either Empire Raid groups need to stand on the Red side and draw their weapons facing Blue or stand on Blue and draw their weapons. Visa versa for Republic raids.
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative

voldroth
10.07.2012 , 02:32 PM | #89
now that is an idea i like to see...can anyone provide SS of the cave for those who havent been able to get in?
The Force shall free me.

Voldroth - Sith Warrior
The Emperor's Hand

ARagingNoob
10.07.2012 , 02:54 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by voldroth View Post
now that is an idea i like to see...can anyone provide SS of the cave for those who havent been able to get in?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPtaGEhJCtY

Video of the cave. Sub par quality but even then you can CLEALY see that one side is Blue and Red. Standing in the little puddle may also solve the riddle. Water in a cave is usually cold, you feel a cold pressence, ect. /rant
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative