Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

Preventer-Blaze's Avatar


Preventer-Blaze
10.05.2012 , 09:30 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Actually. He shouldn't be in this game at all. And no it wouldn't be a failure. This game is about the 8 character classes. They squeezed Revan is to bring in more Revan fanboys (like you) to get more subs and more $$$. He is not the Wolverine of Star Wars, far from it. He is not respected. Look at the Sith of this time. They have no repect for him. Maybe for the fanboys his name means Star Wars god, but he is truthfully unimpressive. Compare Revan to any character during this time and Revan is a chump. Revan is dead. Shouldn't have even been in the game, but he's dead now. Finally.
I'll take a popcorn now. I love to see both fanboys and haters in the same Thread!!!



Oh, and for OP. I don't know, maybe he'll come back again, maybe not, but one thing I know... NO ONE (besides the devs) KNOWS whats gonna happen with his fate. We have to enjoy ourselves seeing the war in this threads, it's so funny for both sides!!

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
10.05.2012 , 09:49 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Preventer-Blaze View Post
I'll take a popcorn now. I love to see both fanboys and haters in the same Thread!!!
I'm not a hater. If sticking to canon facts makes me a hater then I'll be the first one to say it.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Preventer-Blaze's Avatar


Preventer-Blaze
10.05.2012 , 09:50 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'm not a hater. If sticking to canon facts makes me a hater then I'll be the first one to say it.
Whatever you say!

JediMasterRevan's Avatar


JediMasterRevan
10.05.2012 , 09:55 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'm not a hater. If sticking to canon facts makes me a hater then I'll be the first one to say it.
Have yet to see you say anything that is canon or fact.
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
10.05.2012 , 10:01 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRevan View Post
Have yet to see you say anything that is canon or fact.
Read this. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=525649 Everything in the original post is fact.

EDIT: The canon fact that I posted was Revan being unremarkable compared to TOR Jedi and Sith and being an insect compared to PT and NJO Jedi and Sith.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

JediMasterRevan's Avatar


JediMasterRevan
10.05.2012 , 10:07 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Read this. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=525649 Everything in the original post is fact.
aaaahhhhchewww.....oh damn... forgot, can't open that I'm allergic to bs.
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
10.05.2012 , 10:15 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterRevan View Post
aaaahhhhchewww.....oh damn... forgot, can't open that I'm allergic to bs.
See now that's the thing with Revanites. They see the truth about Revan and immediately deny it and begin to insult the people who put the truth on display.

Since you seem to have some sort of aversion to the truth, I'll be going now. Never thought I'd get a good debate out of you anyway.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

RevanKnight's Avatar


RevanKnight
10.05.2012 , 10:23 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
See now that's the thing with Revanites. They see the truth about Revan and immediately deny it and begin to insult the people who put the truth on display.

Since you seem to have some sort of aversion to the truth, I'll be going now. Never thought I'd get a good debate out of you anyway.
That 'in-depth' is just ur opinion on Revan and what he did. That doesn't mean its canon.

Also, Drew Karpyshyn said bioware did the foundry ending that way so they could go back to Revan again in the future. So I highly doubt Revan is dead at this point.

JediMasterRevan's Avatar


JediMasterRevan
10.05.2012 , 10:28 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
See now that's the thing with Revanites. They see the truth about Revan and immediately deny it and begin to insult the people who put the truth on display.

Since you seem to have some sort of aversion to the truth, I'll be going now. Never thought I'd get a good debate out of you anyway.
I don't debate with trolls. I simply won't look at it because a troll posted it.
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Fix Green Lightsabers!

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
10.05.2012 , 10:28 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by RevanKnight View Post
Drew Karpyshyn said bioware did the foundry ending that way so they could go back to Revan again in the future. So I highly doubt Revan is dead at this point.
My original post said something along those lines. If they do have Revan come back, I would prefer him come back as a spirit and lend aid in the inevitable Emperor operation. Perhaps after destroying the Emperor's body, the spirit of Revan could have one lst battle with the Emperor's spirit. Maybe have a whole Reborn Sidious thing where Revan drags the Emperor's spirit to the depths of the Force. A fitting end for both of them.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."