Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dying server's Best WZ players.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Dying server's Best WZ players.

Shinigami_Josh
10.05.2012 , 02:53 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Themistaa View Post
Pyrotech: Koozie (I think Koozie is slightly better than Ward at the moment)
koozies AP

Kooziejr
10.05.2012 , 03:09 AM | #42
These are the stand out players that makes u think you will probably die or just kill them.....Not just naming for the sake of it. IMO these guys are a class above.

IMP:
Mara: Luc, B-ry, Xeruel, Davito
Heal Ops: Primate, Community
Tank/Dps Sin: Limbonic
Heal Merc: Zirx
Sniper: Lyralz
Pyrotech: Ward (read last comment :S)

Republic:
Sentinel: First
Tank Shadow: Qar
Heal Scoundrel: Celestiny (though he glitches which is lame).

Special mention goes to players who you want to avoid playing with if you intend on winning as they don't ever play for the team, break ccs, and generally have no awareness about what is going on around them: Starzkill and Realfaststar...

seantj
10.05.2012 , 07:50 AM | #43
How does Celestiny glitch? i have never noticed it ? not saying he doesn't, just never noticed it lol
Skýmmer. <Five Percent>, The Bastion

Mistborn Legacy

Kooziejr
10.05.2012 , 08:15 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by seantj View Post
How does Celestiny glitch? i have never noticed it ? not saying he doesn't, just never noticed it lol
4-5 people mentioned it to me and I have seen it too. On voidstar unstealths in the door and caps it with no cap bar above him. Only ever seen him and one other operative do it and we seen him do it 4 - 5 times....nonetheless. v good healer.

MouldyCrow
10.05.2012 , 08:42 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Kooziejr View Post
4-5 people mentioned it to me and I have seen it too. On voidstar unstealths in the door and caps it with no cap bar above him. Only ever seen him and one other operative do it and we seen him do it 4 - 5 times....nonetheless. v good healer.
This ^ Don't know if its intentional or one of the many stupid glitches in this game. Just telling you what I've seen.

I've seen it happen with three Scoundrels, one Celestiny. Bacically they go into what looks like a seam in the door, completely disappear and cap the door without being visible, you can't see the player's reticule, cast bar or anything, they are inside the door somehow. Seen it happen twice with Celestiny. Once ages ago 4th August with another player named Pharmacy**. And another Scoundrel from Black Sun recently did it twice in one night, for some reason CS deleted my ticket about and I can't remember the name I'll ask a guildie and find out who it was, a few of us saw it.

All the times I've seen it were on the right door in the first room of Voidstar.

** Yes I'm aware Community's legacy name is Pharmacy but this guy had it as his character name.

seantj
10.05.2012 , 09:11 AM | #46
fair enough, never seen that glitch before
Skýmmer. <Five Percent>, The Bastion

Mistborn Legacy

ambitiousapple
10.05.2012 , 06:00 PM | #47
In my experience playing with him I'd say its unintentional, i've heard no indication that he's aware of the glitch, and i'd highly doubt he'd actually exploit it either - he just doesn't come across as that sort of player
H Y P E
watch the dot spam, live
(Leth, MM and Engi omg hypeee)

MouldyCrow
10.05.2012 , 07:07 PM | #48
Just remembered the other guy we saw doing it recently was Lemon'Blade.

Weeeeee
10.05.2012 , 11:32 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
Just remembered the other guy we saw doing it recently was Lemon'Blade.
I'm Lemonblade's brother, he doesn't even know about this bug and he has since left Swtor for WoW.

I assume most of the people you have mentioned are unaware that their cast bar does not appear.
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

Novarium
10.08.2012 , 09:39 PM | #50
Imperial:

Mara: Luc, B-ry and Davito
DPS Juggernaut: Novarine, (edited)
Tank Juggernaut: Nerdrage these 2 jugs gave them a spot each i think this is still right)
Heal Sorcerer: Blood lotus, Forbearance
DPS Sorcerer: My Lord
DPS Assasin: Rendevouz
Tank Assasin: Miike when he still played (He is my Idol)
DPS Ops: Hitgirl , also Hit
Heal Ops: Primate/Unfit/Community
Sniper: Unsure
DPS Merc: Grizzy
Heal Merc: Zirk
Pyrotech: Koozie/Ward

Sorry I know there are a lot of good players that i have missed probably better then some of the ones i have mentioned.. But this is going of current players and extreme standouts from my memories.. also respect to ceartain players i couldnt remember what class you played.. (Midian, Offline)

Dont know may Repub players but here it goes

Republic:
Sentinel: First, Darkhat # Respect
DPS Guardian:Glowing rage
Tank Guardian:
Heal Sage:Take your meds
DPS Sage:
DPS Shadow:
Tank Shadow: Qar
DPS Scoundrel:
Heal Scoundrel: Celestiny
Gunslinger:
Heal Commando: BobCow again outstanding player # Respect
DPS Commando:
Vanguard:

This list is not complete by any means and i dont pay attention to a lot of Repub players but i have a lot of respect and fear for the players mentioned (sorry about spelling)

Edited due to more thought.
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŰr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps