Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a crappy pug

pqgarvis
10.05.2012 , 01:55 PM | #81
Patch 1.4 war zone's starting with 7 is actually a fix. The 8th man was the teams armchair quarterback which Bio Ware fixed for us.

Titanstroke
10.05.2012 , 01:57 PM | #82
This is an actual bit of interplay. I had just died and noticed that no one was at Grass, so I jumped on the speeder and landed to there being two Empire there who took it just as I landed. I killed both of them and was in the process of retaking it when this got typed:

You are such a noob why did you lose the node?
Answer me noob are you afk?
@*$$^^@ answer me, you piece of *&^.

all the time I am screaming that I need help at grass and he isnt reading it. I took it just in time to die, there was no one attacking mid but instead of coming over him and the other ones there decided to go and go after snow where most of their team was. I spent the rest of that game landing and keeping them busy while he continued to spew at me. Funny he didnt get any votes and I did.
And From The Wreckage I Will Arise & Cast The Ashes Back In Their Eyes

mrdert
10.05.2012 , 02:28 PM | #83
Dang it. Ive also done the cloak thing. My binds for force cloak, force shroud, and force speed are all right next to each other. On more than one ocassion I've cloaked and shrouded thru the fire trap rather than shrouded and force ran.
It is easier for a man to destroy the light inside himself than to fight the darkness all around him.
Allup N'Yoas
come <Play> with us

dego-harmonium
10.05.2012 , 02:32 PM | #84
Make sure when capping in Novare you stand in front of the terminal so no on else can click the terminal, you deserve the cap not anyone else. While the rest of the team was focus targeting healers and burning down the other team you have been hard at work constantly getting hit by AoE's and stressing the healer while you try to ninja cap in front of the whole other team!

Expertise is for the weak, your pvp skills from modern warfare will carry you in any encounter, show your true strength by wearing a get up like a true champion like my friend here http://i.imgur.com/0yea9.jpg
Arterial

Banderal
10.05.2012 , 03:25 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Titanstroke View Post
Answer me noob are you afk?
@*$$^^@ answer me, you piece of *&^.
I spent the rest of that game landing and keeping them busy while he continued to spew at me. Funny he didnt get any votes and I did.
Had the same type of thing happen to me. Just got done fighting off Imps on a node with another guy, had a guard on him, took lots of damage for him. I set up behind and off to the side of the node so I can see it and incoming at the same time and stealth. He's in front of it, facing away. About 5 seconds later he notices me back there (hey, at least he turned to look) and types into chat to kick me because I'm AFK. I type "Huh? I'm not afk". I ended up with more medals, and DPS than him (not to mention healing and protection), but he's still ranting about me being afk when I meet him in the next WZ. Apparently all tanks just throw a guard up and then go AFK to earn free medals?

And to stick to this thread... I'm losing a battle 1 v 1 out in the middle of the field in CW. Hey you noob over there watching that node that we own, why didn't you leave it completely unprotected and come help me!? Would only have taken you a few seconds... like maybe 8.

nedbeverage
10.05.2012 , 03:35 PM | #86
Saw this the other night and made me lol:

"Sweet top dps and I'm only in Recruit gear!"

At the end of Huttball.

Mancer
10.05.2012 , 03:40 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
im defending a node, im loosing, let me die before i call for help cause i cant type when im in combat!
Don't you know? You can't type while stunned.
I achieved the ultimate level of SWTOR endgame: Forum ranting & trolling!

Sock_Bramson
10.05.2012 , 05:34 PM | #88
The best way to start a VS match is as follows:

Send 5 guys east to fight 3 people, 3 west to fight 5 people. Be glad that the baddie who calls out "5 west" dies first so he can't watch the door. Ignore his call, and while you're at it, ignore both doors so the other team can immediately plant on both of them. Continue ignoring calls for the rest of the match.
-Hedley Melange <Physics>, Dreshdae-->The Shadowlands-

Sztoid
10.05.2012 , 05:52 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by dego-harmonium View Post
Expertise is for the weak, your pvp skills from modern warfare will carry you in any encounter, show your true strength by wearing a get up like a true champion like my friend here http://imgur.com/8t6g0
Sut-tek. You didn't scratch his name off the you target reticule.

DevorRentreen
10.05.2012 , 06:11 PM | #90
that doesn't beat that Sentinel I had in my group the other day. Throughtout a complete Voidstar he managed to do 3308 damage. AS A SENT!!!!
Devor Rentreen, Imperial Officer.
Killing Force-Users since 2005.
Veteran of the 301st and DOOM (Gorath)