Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a crappy pug

budbeer
10.05.2012 , 11:23 AM | #61
Oh that nice tank bubbled me and he's taunting all these guys off me. That was nice of him. Hey look at that he got his back right up against the door and there's 4 dps headed right for him. Hey I better check the other side l, he's a tank he can handle 4 dps. I better go heal that gunslinger he doesnt have heavy armor. Why is he saying "help west"? Doesn't he know he's a tank? West bomb planted? That's the worst tank ever! L2P n00b!

Lionflash
10.05.2012 , 11:24 AM | #62
PRO TIP #322

"Buff yourself...before you wreck yourself.."

Capt_Beers
10.05.2012 , 11:28 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Get your grASS to weast sNOW!
It's stupid to use east/west anyway it changes depending on what side you spawn
<HVND> - Harbinger - <HVND>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Pyrotech

olemanbourbon
10.05.2012 , 11:31 AM | #64
Oh my god. You died with the huttball! Why didn't you pass? I was RIGHT BEHIND YOU THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Black-Cell
10.05.2012 , 11:33 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by olemanbourbon View Post
Oh my god. You died with the huttball! Why didn't you pass? I was RIGHT BEHIND YOU THE WHOLE TIME!!!
^^ LOLOLOL

Also, make sure to always pass to the healer, especially when you're full-health tank

Sztoid
10.05.2012 , 11:35 AM | #66
The best offense is a good defense...Let's all hang out at our endzone killing whoever tries to score.

That guy just scored. Let get him guys! (20 seconds later) There we got him. That will teach him. *rotworms/frog-dogs score* Let's get that guy now too!...

We're losing? Everyone sucks but me. I'm running around trying to get the most kills and and my team can't do anything right. *blame loss on noobs and leave*

Blasphemerr
10.05.2012 , 11:46 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Bokamon View Post
i see a bunch of enemies clumped up together. you know what, i'm just gonna run in and knock them all apart.
Every. Five. Seconds.
Something pretentious.

olemanbourbon
10.05.2012 , 11:49 AM | #68
in Voidstar:

Player 1: Right!

Player 2: No, Left!

Player 3: West!

Players 1 and 2: WTH, where's West?

DarthOvertone
10.05.2012 , 11:50 AM | #69
Team Death Match (TDM) > Objectives...ALWAYS
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

Dainter
10.05.2012 , 11:58 AM | #70
I see that you are planting the bomb. Instead of watching out and making sure nobody interupts you I am going to plant the bomb too!