Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WZ Backfill in 1.4 not working

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
WZ Backfill in 1.4 not working
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AllisonBerryman
10.05.2012 , 09:36 AM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for your patience in waiting for a response to this concern (I know there are a few other threads about this issue, as well). I can confirm that we're looking into what's causing this, and that we'll be working on a fix for it; in the meantime, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for the reports - we'll keep you updated if we get new information to share!

Joesixxpack
10.05.2012 , 09:42 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Thanks for your patience in waiting for a response to this concern (I know there are a few other threads about this issue, as well). I can confirm that we're looking into what's causing this, and that we'll be working on a fix for it; in the meantime, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks for the reports - we'll keep you updated if we get new information to share!
Thanks for replying to us Allison, and glad a fix is pending.

cycao
10.05.2012 , 09:47 AM | #13
Well at least they know there is a problem even if it took them two weeks to acknowledge it.

vimm
10.05.2012 , 09:55 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Well at least they know there is a problem even if it took them two weeks to acknowledge it.
It's pretty ironic that they broke queues in a patch where they stated it was improved.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Apaolo
10.05.2012 , 11:03 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
I can confirm that we're looking into what's causing this
How about undoing the 1.4 upgrade to backfilling?

The backfill was working just fine prior to 1.4.

cycao
10.05.2012 , 11:18 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Apaolo View Post
How about undoing the 1.4 upgrade to backfilling?

The backfill was working just fine prior to 1.4.
You must not be an engineer.

Capt_Beers
10.05.2012 , 11:24 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
You must not be an engineer.
If it's not broke, break it. If it is broke, ignore it and call it a feature.
<HVND> - Harbinger - <HVND>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | Kee'th 55 Pyrotech

thmbscrws
10.05.2012 , 11:59 AM | #18
I think i may have identified the cause of the whole backfill problem. I noticed that if you get a warzone pop and allow the timer to expire the pvp icon in the corner of your screen continues to blink. Prior to 1.4 it would turn off. When this happened to me i was in fourman premade and in vent. My guildies reported that the warzone was stuck at 7 players. I then removed myself from que, requed, and immediatley got a pop and joined them in warzone about 4 minutes late.

It seems the system is registering you as filling the spot and leaving the icon blinking when your not there because you missed the que timer. Hope this helps.