Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

extra unassembled columi gear ???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
extra unassembled columi gear ???

GalaxyStrong
10.04.2012 , 05:12 PM | #1
I have received 3 sets of unasembled columi boots for my Character. I have already got a set of Columi boot for my guy. So, what do I do with these. I cant sell them because they are bound. I could give them to my companion but I don't really use the companion that is compatible with the gear. ANY SUGGESTIONS
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

PaintSticks
10.05.2012 , 12:15 AM | #2
You could use the Mods for your other gear? Other then that i just sell it, that gear runs like 10k? when you sell it back to the vendor.

Gidrea
10.05.2012 , 02:00 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
I have received 3 sets of unasembled columi boots for my Character. I have already got a set of Columi boot for my guy. So, what do I do with these. I cant sell them because they are bound. I could give them to my companion but I don't really use the companion that is compatible with the gear. ANY SUGGESTIONS
Take them to the Columi vendor and trade them for the assembled piece. If you can't use the mods out of them, you can always sell them back to the vendor. Most of the pieces are worth a fair amount.

With the new two hour return feature you may have to wait two hours to sell them back, but at least you can get credits out of it.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

JacksonMo
10.05.2012 , 08:51 AM | #4
You could also put the mods in legacy gear. I wouldn't use anything below Columni for legacy gear, as it's so easy to get Tionese.
The legacy gear from the Coruscant vendors is rather expensive, but gear from the world events was also made legacy bound.