Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a crappy pug

Targetboy
10.04.2012 , 07:28 PM | #1
I hope this awesome thread of 'I'm a crappy pug,' stays mod-free. Feel free to add your observations.

Basic PvP Tips:
I count 7 other green players, but only 1 red; should I be here or somewhere else?

v----- Next Pro tip -----v

heechJunzi
10.04.2012 , 07:41 PM | #2
I know we already have the two side turrets, but shouldn't I keep zerging to the middle turret like I always do?
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

Ryvirath
10.04.2012 , 07:44 PM | #3
I need to make extra sure this turret is defended even though we are down 100 points and there are already two defenders. The enemy is unpredictable like that.

Sabredance
10.04.2012 , 07:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Targetboy View Post
I count 7 other green players, but only 1 red; should I be here or somewhere else?
Ah thats simple.

We chase that red guy with 7 people - lose the other node in the meantime and than flame the solo defender at the other node.

Such a Noob!

Hambunctious
10.04.2012 , 07:58 PM | #5
The best level 10 jugg in the world enjoys running to the enemy spawn in voidstar to get destroyed over, and over, and hates watching doors.

Zenates
10.04.2012 , 08:21 PM | #6
Make sure to keep talking to your 1 other guildmate on voice comms, and never type anything at all in ops chat.

Also, the best healers switch to dps when their huttball carrier is being beat on by 6 enemy players, but everyone knows that.

darthnish
10.04.2012 , 09:50 PM | #7
im defending a node, im loosing, let me die before i call for help cause i cant type when im in combat!

And also when i see the ball carrier in the pit in huttball let me immediately stand on the edge so he can jump to me and score, my dps will stop a tank Juggernaut with 2 healers on him

Totaltrash
10.04.2012 , 10:38 PM | #8
I don't need no stinkin' recruit gear!

Voranis
10.04.2012 , 10:41 PM | #9
Never look at your mini-map.
In fact you should just turn it off, it will only distract you.

If you outnumber the enemy, you're just that good.
All the rest of them are like waiting on respawn timers and stuff.

When you see enemy healers with marks on them, don't worry about it.
That means someone else is taking care of it already.

If someones health keeps going up every time you try to damage them, you just have to try harder.

When you try to activate an objective and someone interrupts you, just ignore them.
Keep re-activating, soon they'll loose interest and go away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
One man's fate decided by another man's wait.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Voranis Cometchaser-Master Bounty Hunter/Creature Handler-Bloodfin

heechJunzi
10.04.2012 , 10:46 PM | #10
Although there is a 4 on 4 raging around me, although AOEs are everywhere, although I have a snipers target locking in on me.... I'm going to keep trying to cap that turret, no matter how many times I'm hit. You never know, the opposing team might suddenly lose connection, and I'll get to claim the cap!
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------