Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
10.04.2012 , 07:41 PM | #1581
Mal then walked to the room and turned on the communicator. Hello Chancellor. I have news. Mandalore has told me that he is trying to control the mandalorians' love for war. Also he will have his people ready if we go to war so it would be helpful for us if they join us. They are a good people and I trust them. This is something I must tell the senate. The voting shall begin soon. Thankyou chancellor. Mal then began to walk back to Mandalore.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 07:44 PM | #1582
Mandalore had been waiting outside the room. You bring good news?

Okay. lets keep moving.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.04.2012 , 07:47 PM | #1583
Hadock moved forward scanning the brush for any signs of life. How much longer do we walk boss?

ToEasy
10.04.2012 , 07:50 PM | #1584
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Mandalore had been waiting outside the room. You bring good news?

Okay. lets keep moving.
The chancellor said that the voting would begin soon. Also he said he would tell the senate that you are trying to change the mandalorians for the better.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
10.04.2012 , 07:53 PM | #1585
Kaddo kept moving, eventually getting to the ship. You ain't seen me in my best gunfight
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 07:53 PM | #1586
I am checking right now to see where the nearest settlement is. He pulled out a map. After a few minutes of checking, he put it away. Not to good news, possibly two days walk to reach a settlement, the way we are going. Unfortunately, we will have to go through an area known to be a breeding ground of the Vornskr.

Thank you Jedi. You will always be welcome in my halls. You may go as you wish, however I must begin setting up my people.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.04.2012 , 07:57 PM | #1587
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo kept moving, eventually getting to the ship. You ain't seen me in my best gunfight
Hopefully you can live up to that statement. So, have any plans? said Zarron while he followed.
No problem, I think I will stay for now. said Mal.

icecreampants
10.04.2012 , 08:34 PM | #1588
Greeeeaaaaatttttt Hadock said sarcastically continuing his push forward.

Means we will need shelter as well. Jotunheim chimed in kicking some plants out of his way

meanken
10.04.2012 , 09:06 PM | #1589
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Greeeeaaaaatttttt Hadock said sarcastically continuing his push forward.

Means we will need shelter as well. Jotunheim chimed in kicking some plants out of his way
Suddenly, a yell cut into the relitive silence of the forest Greeeeaaaaatttttt

"Did you here that? that could be our target. think it came from that way" she pointed "We should check it out"

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 09:31 PM | #1590
Blast set his systems. Ready when you are. He began running into the forest. I have the area that that came from in my sensors.

Suddenly a bolt of lightning lit the sky. Followed by a loud crack of thunder.

Keep it down. I think I heard a hound. He loaded his rifle.

Mandalore stepped into the holo-room. Commander send a message to all the Mandalorians. Time to return to Mandalore.
Yes sir.