Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
10.04.2012 , 06:16 PM | #1571
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I hope do too. Now what would you have me do, Master Jedi?

The rain will cover our scent from the hounds. That is a good thing.

Means got it. But lets get going. Blast pulled out his rifle and began walking into the dense foliage.
You seem like a good leader and I am not the one to be commanding you. said Mal.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 07:04 PM | #1572
Fair enough. What would you suggest, master Jedi? Mandalore grinned as he asked.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
10.04.2012 , 07:13 PM | #1573
I would suggest to get your people ready for a war. Just in case we attack the empire.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 07:17 PM | #1574
I shall begin amassing the strength of the Mandalorians. Do you wish us to come to Coruscant?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.04.2012 , 07:22 PM | #1575
Those hounds are probably the least of our worries. Lets keep moving. We need to get to the city soon. Jotunheim said walking forward cautiously keeping an eye for any movement.

I can switch my cybernetic eye to thermal imaging if need be. Hadocks cutting through the brush.

ToEasy
10.04.2012 , 07:23 PM | #1576
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I shall begin amassing the strength of the Mandalorians. Do you wish us to come to Coruscant?
Stay here, we still need the vote of the senate still. But I can sense much darkness. I know the empire might be planning on striking us before we can strike them. So we must be ready. I need to contact the Chancellor now, do you mind if I use your holocommunicator?

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 07:24 PM | #1577
That would be a good idea.The hounds will be a main concern, they are very dangerous to anybody on foot. Especially force sensitives.

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 07:25 PM | #1578
There is one in the strategic room in the main hall.

icecreampants
10.04.2012 , 07:30 PM | #1579
Understood. Lets see. Hadock paused for a moment and began turning We're clear for the moment I don't have to long of a range but if anythings within blasting distance we will know.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.04.2012 , 07:33 PM | #1580
Ravvok turned back to Kregan as the troops stormed in. A matter of diplomacy. Oh, and soldiers, I will not be taken in carbonite thank you very much
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>