Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will be the next class added to the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What will be the next class added to the game

RogeAce
10.04.2012 , 07:59 AM | #101
If you don't like that then I would be fine with them making an imp soldier and rep spy then making the BH and smuggler into a null fraction.
A jobs a job as long as I get paid

xxIncubixx
10.04.2012 , 11:13 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by LohKey View Post
Considering the budget and staff cuts and the cost to make a new class and story line, I doubt we'll ever see one
this is normal after a game is released... you dont need such a big staff to maintain a game... why do people keep bashing their head against the samething?

Mrdann
10.04.2012 , 04:34 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by xxIncubixx View Post
this is normal after a game is released... you dont need such a big staff to maintain a game... why do people keep bashing their head against the samething?
is it also normal for the co founders, and lead designer to just up and leave as well before the first anniversary of the game?

no its not, its called fleeing a sinking ship

xxIncubixx
10.12.2012 , 03:23 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Mrdann View Post
is it also normal for the co founders, and lead designer to just up and leave as well before the first anniversary of the game?

no its not, its called fleeing a sinking ship
its normal, they are part of a bigger company now. its all about shareholders, not co founders, or lead designers those are just muppets.

hunterraaze
10.12.2012 , 03:28 PM | #105
I don't think we will be seeing a new class anytime soon, due to new voice acting and such. But what they could do, is add new advanced classes to the already existing classes.

ExileZab
10.12.2012 , 03:30 PM | #106
A non-combat class, like entertainer or an actual dedicated crafting class...
There is nothing either fundamentally good, nor anything fundamentally evil; everything is relative, relative to our own point of view

abimailkarosian
10.13.2012 , 04:25 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by abimailkarosian View Post
I used to play a TKM in SWG and it was AWESOMENESS start to finish.

It would be really great to have a true melee tank/dps class that fights with no weapons or maybe vibro pikes/ vibro knuckles

I do not know if this is against the rules so pardon me if so and delete this link I am about to post: I stumbled into it while researching on Teras Kasi class in SWTOR and I think it has very interesting and implementable points.

http://comicalabsurdity.com/2012/04/...want-in-swtor/

It expands also to Creature Handlers(Republic)/Droid Operators(Imperial) and put TKM in Republic with Royal Guard for the Empire.

Now I know from the Lore that TK Artists developed the skill to defend themselves from Force Wielders and would look a bit weird to someone to have them only on one side...but on the other hand one could learn the Teras Kasi and not being from the original tribe or cult etc. (read some Jedi and Sith allegedly used Teras Kasi techniques), so could be reasonable that the Republic decided to train some of their best in the art, while their empir has their Royal Guards, obviously skilled melee fighters.
^ This

RogeAce
10.19.2012 , 05:46 PM | #108
This is updated!!
A new BH ac a mix of the Pt and smuggler GS he'll have stealth, med armor, twin blaster pistols, all the tech abilatys and stuns . He will be full damage and I gess he could have a skill tree for close, mid, and long ranges and he will be mobeile in all of them not stationary.

Sorry I know my spelling is bad

RogeAce
10.25.2012 , 07:55 AM | #109
Can some one comment on this form pezzzzzz!!!!
And pleez look at the comment abuv this one pleez

swifferdude
10.25.2012 , 06:38 PM | #110
I kinda like the idea of a ranger really, seems pretty kool.
then maybe like a slavemaster for imps (not mirrors^^) with a wip and stuff
would be pretty kool
POT5 PvP
My Youtube channel: GrassianGaming
I play a variety of classes! Check it out, like, and sub!