Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The White Rectangle

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Efour
10.04.2012 , 03:55 AM | #31
I have it too and its no way our PCs at fault its something you guys have deployed.

I cant believe the advice is given to us to waste time with our graphics drivers.

Please just Hotfix this crap and get back on with real issues..... and new content

I'm Peeved right now cos my character is stuck in a 25% loading dead zone and i cant do Jack about it except pray and post a CS ticket to get it moved.. What a farce the last patch has become... All the cosmetic stuff i can deal with but black holing characters is just bad and sloppy.

DarthAngryDad
10.04.2012 , 02:43 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Efour View Post
I have it too and its no way our PCs at fault its something you guys have deployed.

I cant believe the advice is given to us to waste time with our graphics drivers.

Please just Hotfix this crap and get back on with real issues..... and new content

I'm Peeved right now cos my character is stuck in a 25% loading dead zone and i cant do Jack about it except pray and post a CS ticket to get it moved.. What a farce the last patch has become... All the cosmetic stuff i can deal with but black holing characters is just bad and sloppy.
Hey Efour,

I had the same issue with one of my characters after 1.4 patch and the fix I found that worked was to select that character with the issue at the character select screen, but don't try to enter the game. Just let it sit there on that character until it times out and drops you to the server select screen. I then went back in and could load my character again without any issues. Hope that helps!!!

Roalmo
10.04.2012 , 02:52 PM | #33
did CS suggested "fix", didn't work.

KurganNazzir
10.04.2012 , 03:01 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Roalmo View Post
did CS suggested "fix", didn't work.
Yeah, I tried it as well but I knew it wouldn't work considering I was playing after the patch with no problems, then logged out for a while only to play again later and have the problems.

Beesodd
10.04.2012 , 03:13 PM | #35 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi All,

Thank you for the detailed reports, and for trying the test that Cerimon requested.

At this time, there does not appear to be a player-side fix for this, and it will need to be resolved in a patch. If this changes, we will of course let you know.

Thanks again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Avorniel
10.04.2012 , 03:18 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi All,

Thank you for the detailed reports, and for trying the test that Cerimon requested.

At this time, there does not appear to be a player-side fix for this, and it will need to be resolved in a patch. If this changes, we will of course let you know.

Thanks again.

Thanks Bee

Glennahansen
10.04.2012 , 04:01 PM | #37
I have tried the steps that were recommended by Bioware... They didnt work! Please help us get theses issues fix. It gets hard to play the game where a white box cover 2/3 of the screen at random times??

Glennahansen
10.04.2012 , 04:03 PM | #38
Thank you Bioware for Working on this issue!! Hope you find a solution quickly!
Regards,

CybermanZero
10.04.2012 , 06:27 PM | #39
Same here Geforce ti 560, also have the UI showing on the loading screen. Here is the dxdiag if you want it.

Spoiler

* had to clip some info because of post length.*

Romaeus
10.04.2012 , 08:27 PM | #40
I'm also having the very same issue. My computer is relatively new and has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680, and at the current posting of this on the lastest official driver 306.23 WHQL. No problems with any other games or applications, it just seems to have happened when the implemented the patch.