Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spin in wz

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Taankjr
10.04.2012 , 10:58 AM | #1
Under certain circumstances my character starts to spin as if i hold the "A" key on the keyboard. Only to the left side. This lag stops only when WZ is ended.

Beesodd
10.04.2012 , 02:11 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Taankjr,

It sounds like you may have a sticky key. If you tap "A" a few times, does it help? can you counter the spinning by pressing "D"?

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Taankjr
10.04.2012 , 02:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Taankjr,

It sounds like you may have a sticky key. If you tap "A" a few times, does it help? can you counter the spinning by pressing "D"?

Thanks.
Hi, thanks for quick response.
No it doesn't help, no matter what i've tried it's still spinning As i've said this ends with the end of wz. Maybe something with my keyboard, if noone else is having this trouble.

warriorcat
10.04.2012 , 02:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Taankjr View Post
Hi, thanks for quick response.
No it doesn't help, no matter what i've tried it's still spinning As i've said this ends with the end of wz. Maybe something with my keyboard, if noone else is having this trouble.
attempt changing the hot key to caps lock (not great but could use as a troubleshoot to see if it is the key _

hi beesodd ...
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

Beesodd
10.04.2012 , 02:40 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks. Are you able to target, fight and move, or do you just spin with no other activity? Are you able to alt-tab out and in?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Taankjr
10.05.2012 , 01:16 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks. Are you able to target, fight and move, or do you just spin with no other activity? Are you able to alt-tab out and in?
Yes, though moving is a little complicated, and i cant channel skills like ravage. And yes im able to alt-tab out and in.