Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

Octom
10.04.2012 , 02:36 PM | #51
-Went in with all 6 event legacy weapons in my inventory, nothing.
-Girlfriend came in with one of them equipped and riding the event speeder, nothing.
-Did introspection and /meditate, nothing.
-Went in with no buffs, not even a form or sprint, and nothing.
-We could not duel in the cave.
-She entered the cave with only her (legacy event) weapon equipped, nothing
-When I entered the cave while she was on her speeder to it, she got the message on her screen as well. When she entered while I was already in it, I got the message on my screen as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot

Pcolapat
10.04.2012 , 03:19 PM | #52
I really think it is fighting the frog like creature inside the cave. I mean look at that dumb ability that he does, hopping up and down shaking the ground. If he does that inside the cave wouldn't you think that maybe he jars something lose, cave in a wall, exposing a chest? I think he has something to do with it.. Heck it might expose another miniboss, who knows. dying to try it.
Anything that is done repetitively can be done by a computer. That is why right brained people will eventually rule the world.

Anysao
10.04.2012 , 03:30 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Octom View Post
-Went in with all 6 event legacy weapons in my inventory, nothing.
-Girlfriend came in with one of them equipped and riding the event speeder, nothing.
-Did introspection and /meditate, nothing.
-Went in with no buffs, not even a form or sprint, and nothing.
-We could not duel in the cave.
-She entered the cave with only her (legacy event) weapon equipped, nothing
-When I entered the cave while she was on her speeder to it, she got the message on her screen as well. When she entered while I was already in it, I got the message on my screen as well.
Another clue! Dagobah episode 5, Luke's X-wing crashed into the swamp, probably ending up in as bad condition as your girlfriend's speeder. Maybe there an event-like speeder that drops off the final boss TFB HM? Sort of like the EC Praxon Bloodline?
Best of luck to you!
...really wish I got that speeder, instead of going my tokens to my girlfriend so she can buy 2...
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

CURATOR_ANGELUS
10.04.2012 , 03:33 PM | #54
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Side_Cave

This may help, i personally think you have to use a certain power in there, or get all 16 people to do a specific thing.

TaylaEwa
10.04.2012 , 04:09 PM | #55
Maybe its just an easter egg nod towards the movies with no particular purpose.
"Think, then act. Don't act, then think."

<<Order 65 on Harbinger>>

KarethRiker
10.04.2012 , 05:14 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Pcolapat View Post
I really think it is fighting the frog like creature inside the cave. I mean look at that dumb ability that he does, hopping up and down shaking the ground. If he does that inside the cave wouldn't you think that maybe he jars something lose, cave in a wall, exposing a chest? I think he has something to do with it.. Heck it might expose another miniboss, who knows. dying to try it.
It's a long way to pull him, but I think is doable. I guess you have to go and clear the other trash first then come back and pull the Gargantuan Lobel to the cave. Not sure my guild is going to be up for this
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Anysao
10.04.2012 , 05:19 PM | #57
MAY have found another clue... i was feeling bored as my friend I were talking about theories for this cave, well, we thought of "you feel a strange chilling presence" as an anagram, so we decoded it, and I found: "Use the Force". Hint maybe? There is more to decode, in the following letters:
L L I C Y L S A N G E I N G R P E S N E .

Feel free to play around with that.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

KarethRiker
10.04.2012 , 06:55 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
MAY have found another clue... i was feeling bored as my friend I were talking about theories for this cave, well, we thought of "you feel a strange chilling presence" as an anagram, so we decoded it, and I found: "Use the Force". Hint maybe? There is more to decode, in the following letters:

The word Legacy is in there. Alternately the word egg is in there.

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram...=n&l=n&q=n&k=1
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

pisauron
10.04.2012 , 08:50 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post

It sounds like a good idea, but as we know CKN guild found it very early, and i doubt that the did anything close to this.
by the speed they managed to figure this out makes me believe that its either something very simple or they did it by accident...
www.pisauron.com - My Youtube channel

Anysao
10.04.2012 , 09:15 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by pisauron View Post
It sounds like a good idea, but as we know CKN guild found it very early, and i doubt that the did anything close to this.
by the speed they managed to figure this out makes me believe that its either something very simple or they did it by accident...
Really? Where did you hear they did it? Because they could just be making it up...