Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

legolegion
10.04.2012 , 01:25 PM | #1561
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"He claims one of Darth Vergas's apprentices, Sabrina Kotass, set him up. It matters little, he still attacked the mandalorion fleet, so the republic claims, and to not punish him would be to risk open war breaking out, contrary to the emperor's command."
Then she should be summoned, to korriban as well. I suspect, you can do that. Though you know by your own admission, his action warrent a death Sentance anyway?She slightly bemused, but she wanted the his help. So she planned, to go along with it anyway.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 01:30 PM | #1562
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Then she should be summoned, to korriban as well. I suspect, you can do that. Though you know by your own admission, his action warrent a death Sentance anyway?She slightly bemused, but she wanted the his help. So she planned, to go along with it anyway.
"Perhaps.....or perhaps not.....there are worse things then death, you know. I will arange for her to be summoned." Marr reached over to his holopad and quickly typed out a message to her master, ordering her to appear before the dark council at once "Tell me, do you know where our fellow members are? I did say this was an emergency meeting. do they think I am joking?"

icecreampants
10.04.2012 , 02:06 PM | #1563
Darth Howl had just finished slaying a massive vine cat when he received Darth Marr's message he quickly activated his holocommunicator and contacted Darth Marr My apologies for being late, I was busy on another hunt and had to finish it before coming in. Now I presume this is about Darth Jadus's untimely demise. Would someone inform me of what occured to one of our fellow Council members?

meanken
10.04.2012 , 02:13 PM | #1564
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Darth Howl had just finished slaying a massive vine cat when he received Darth Marr's message he quickly activated his holocommunicator and contacted Darth Marr My apologies for being late, I was busy on another hunt and had to finish it before coming in. Now I presume this is about Darth Jadus's untimely demise. Would someone inform me of what occured to one of our fellow Council members?
"he was killed by darth ravvok, who you may remember also killed morva. He claims it was self defence, that he was set up. He has surrendered to Darth Arctis, who is bringing him to korrban to make his case and face judgment. get to korrban as soon as possable."

ToEasy
10.04.2012 , 02:51 PM | #1565
Not exactly, though to be honest I wouldn't hesitate to kill you. But I have to work with you so I won't be doing that. Anyways Kaddo, do you know if the true mandalorians work as mercenaries at all?
I see, well I think that you and the republic will be getting along very well. And together we can stop the sith empire and bring back order to this galaxy.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
10.04.2012 , 03:50 PM | #1566
I understand I am en-route to Korriban. We will see if this Darth Ravvok is worth being kept alive. Darth Howl then boarded a nearby shuttle and had its pilot set course for Korriban.

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 05:39 PM | #1567
I hope do too. Now what would you have me do, Master Jedi?

The rain will cover our scent from the hounds. That is a good thing.

Means got it. But lets get going. Blast pulled out his rifle and began walking into the dense foliage.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 05:46 PM | #1568
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I hope do too. Now what would you have me do, Master Jedi?

The rain will cover our scent from the hounds. That is a good thing.

Means got it. But lets get going. Blast pulled out his rifle and began walking into the dense foliage.
Zero followed blast for a time, but then saw something, and held out her hand to stop him

"Over there, look." she pointed at a patch of grass "That grass is trampled, and from the looks of it, it was not an animal"

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 05:52 PM | #1569
Your right. Good eyesight. Give me a moment. He scanned the area of grass. It is basic mandalorian foot wear. Troops would wear it. Most probably a search party looking for the same people we are.What do you think?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 06:13 PM | #1570
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Your right. Good eyesight. Give me a moment. He scanned the area of grass. It is basic mandalorian foot wear. Troops would wear it. Most probably a search party looking for the same people we are.What do you think?
"Well, we have two choices. We wander around aimlessly, and maybe get ambushed by something trying to locate the target, or we follow the tracks here, and maybe get some kind of clue to the location of the target. after all, if the search party finds them, then all we have to do if follow the tracks to them"