Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.04.2012 , 01:42 AM | #1551
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Good answer. However with the conditions we will have to be in, rain will not help very much. As far as I could tell Jotunheim, is not in the city. That means he is in the jungle. That will pose major threat in and of it self.
"Thats ok, they teach basic jungle suvival skills in basic training. I think mean sumed it up best. Don't go." She smiled

legolegion
10.04.2012 , 10:53 AM | #1552
Darth Arctis, got new`s ravvock was on drummond kass. He was proving how much of fool, he is by going to his old compound. She pointed to nearby moff Get your men ready, alrert my sith lord`s. Then go and eradicate, this lord ravvock. I want his head, in a box. That box i want frozen in carbinte, and sent to the mandalore. UNDERSTOOD! The moff looked at Darth Arctis, with slight look of fear Yes, my lord He quickly headed out, and rallied togther his battalion. Then got 12 sith lords, under her command together. They began, their march towards darth ravvock. The moff also order some blade fighter`s, to locate and destroy darth ravvocks ship. That way, he could escape the planet. Then hunt began, for him they moved as one. Then after destorying his fury, they would use heat sensor and uv camra`s to locate him.
While the moff was busying himself, with his troop`s and begin his tracking down of Darth Ravvock. Darth Arctis sent message, to all other council member stating Darth Ravvock is on, drummon kass. Let`s put him out, our missery know.
Mean while sabrina, gotten her answer to her plan. It was possible to get every thing done in time. Though she would need approval, as their where risk`s if she failed. As if her timing was not right , or she discovered escaping they both could turn on the empire. Though she figgured the bit about landing a brigade of mandalorian, on the planet then arming them was the easy bit. She sent a message to her master, to see what he thought then dashed off to next meeting she was due at.

ooc mdlogan upto you if i go ahead, or not. The mandalorian`s bit, would be easy. The rest would be quite risky

meanken
10.04.2012 , 11:47 AM | #1553
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Darth Arctis, got new`s ravvock was on drummond kass. He was proving how much of fool, he is by going to his old compound. She pointed to nearby moff Get your men ready, alrert my sith lord`s. Then go and eradicate, this lord ravvock. I want his head, in a box. That box i want frozen in carbinte, and sent to the mandalore. UNDERSTOOD! The moff looked at Darth Arctis, with slight look of fear Yes, my lord He quickly headed out, and rallied togther his battalion. Then got 12 sith lords, under her command together. They began, their march towards darth ravvock. The moff also order some blade fighter`s, to locate and destroy darth ravvocks ship. That way, he could escape the planet. Then hunt began, for him they moved as one. Then after destorying his fury, they would use heat sensor and uv camra`s to locate him.
While the moff was busying himself, with his troop`s and begin his tracking down of Darth Ravvock. Darth Arctis sent message, to all other council member stating Darth Ravvock is on, drummon kass. Let`s put him out, our missery know.
Mean while sabrina, gotten her answer to her plan. It was possible to get every thing done in time. Though she would need approval, as their where risk`s if she failed. As if her timing was not right , or she discovered escaping they both could turn on the empire. Though she figgured the bit about landing a brigade of mandalorian, on the planet then arming them was the easy bit. She sent a message to her master, to see what he thought then dashed off to next meeting she was due at.

ooc mdlogan upto you if i go ahead, or not. The mandalorian`s bit, would be easy. The rest would be quite risky
Marr looked down at his holopad, seeing a message from Darth Arctis "it appears you have some compony, ravvok. Arctis has tracked you. You are truely a fool to go to dromand kass. Here is my offer, one I will only make once. surrender to Arctis. I will have them bring you before us, and there you can make your case, and we will pass judgment. Resist in any way, and the deal is off." as he spoke, he sent a reply to Arctis "Arctis, Ravvok has contacted me, he wishes to surrender to us. you are to take Ravvok alive, do not kill him unless he resists, and bring him to korrban to face judgement."

legolegion
10.04.2012 , 12:10 PM | #1554
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Marr looked down at his holopad, seeing a message from Darth Arctis "it appears you have some compony, ravvok. Arctis has tracked you. You are truely a fool to go to dromand kass. Here is my offer, one I will only make once. surrender to Arctis. I will have them bring you before us, and there you can make your case, and we will pass judgment. Resist in any way, and the deal is off." as he spoke, he sent a reply to Arctis "Arctis, Ravvok has contacted me, he wishes to surrender to us. you are to take Ravvok alive, do not kill him unless he resists, and bring him to korrban to face judgement."
You, do not order me around. So on what grounds, should i risk my men. For that traitor, give me one Dath Marr. She never did like people, giving her order`s. That how she ended up on the council, in first place. She did however, want a favour darth marr. Against another council member, Darth Hadra and she new marr also new this.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 12:18 PM | #1555
You, do not order me around. So on what grounds, should i risk my men. For that traitor, give me one Dath Marr. She never did like people, giving her order`s. That how she ended up on the council, in first place. She did however, want a favour darth marr. Against another council member, Darth Hadra and she new marr also new this.
"Arctis." Marr said, trying his best to be dipomatic "This is an issue that affects all of us, not just you. we all have a say in what happens to him. It is not a risk, ravvok knows he is outnumbered and on unfrendly ground. Do this, and I will owe you a favor"

legolegion
10.04.2012 , 12:24 PM | #1556
"Arctis." Marr said, trying his best to be dipomatic "This is an issue that affects all of us, not just you. we all have a say in what happens to him. It is not a risk, ravvok knows he is outnumbered and on unfrendly ground. Do this, and I will owe you a favor"
Then, he better stand still. So my men can freeze him, in carbinte. She was happy, with the out come. Darth Marr will have to back her, in at least one vote know. She did however, wonder why he cared that ravvock lived. Even if, it was not for much longer.
She then contacted, her moff. Freeze Darth Ravvock, unless he resits then have all of your thousand men, gun him down. The moff just nodded, he new better, than ask why the change of plan. It was not long, before they where nearing his compound. They still destroyed his ship, just incase he escaped.
While this was happening, Darth Arctis got into her personal shuttle. which then head off, to her destroyer. Then her shuttle went down, to where her men are getting ready to apprehend Ravvock.
She then contact Darth Marr again, So why we taking him alive? Be honest, if you can. She asked him , while waiting forravocks frozen body to come back up.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 12:54 PM | #1557
Then, he better stand still. So my men can freeze him, in carbinte. She was happy, with the out come. Darth Marr will have to back her, in at least one vote know. She did however, wonder why he cared that ravvock lived. Even if, it was not for much longer.
She then contacted, her moff. Freeze Darth Ravvock, unless he resits then have all of your thousand men, gun him down. The moff just nodded, he new better, than ask why the change of plan. It was not long, before they where nearing his compound. They still destroyed his ship, just incase he escaped.
While this was happening, Darth Arctis got into her personal shuttle. which then head off, to her destroyer. Then her shuttle went down, to where her men are getting ready to apprehend Ravvock.
She then contact Darth Marr again, So why we taking him alive? Be honest, if you can. She asked him , while waiting forravocks frozen body to come back up.
"I am not in the habit of killing potental resorses. Ravvok claims to have been set up; I know not if this is true or not, but he claims to want to redeam himself. I have a plan for what to do with him, I will lay it out at the meeting."

icecreampants
10.04.2012 , 01:08 PM | #1558
So Ravvok you do know that in all likelihood you'll be slaughtered correct? These sith seem to want to end you now. Why the big bold move why not act with more subtly. Kregan asked standing close behind Ravvok.

Jotunheim stopped for a moment when he saw a rain drop hit the armor on his hand. Great just what we need! another stupid thing to worry about! he said sarcastically. I let the agent go with a warning. He seemed afraid enough to get it to the appropriate person.

legolegion
10.04.2012 , 01:09 PM | #1559
"I am not in the habit of killing potental resorses. Ravvok claims to have been set up; I know not if this is true or not, but he claims to want to redeam himself. I have a plan for what to do with him, I will lay it out at the meeting."
Darth Arctis smiled, and almost laughed Set up, by whom. May I ask, as i would like to meet this person. Then again I don`t think it ,would be such hard task to set such a fool up. She waiting for her men to surrond Ravvock compound, and report back to her.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 01:14 PM | #1560
Darth Arctis smiled, and almost laughed Set up, by whom. May I ask, as i would like to meet this person. Then again I don`t think it ,would be such hard task to set such a fool up. She waiting for her men to surrond Ravvock compound, and report back to her.
"He claims one of Darth Vergas's apprentices, Sabrina Kotass, set him up. It matters little, he still attacked the mandalorion fleet, so the republic claims, and to not punish him would be to risk open war breaking out, contrary to the emperor's command."