Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open World PVP saturday

RGMetal
10.04.2012 , 12:00 PM | #11
I won't be online until around 11pm, but if it's still going I'll be there.

Toshirou / Ichíro / Keiichi / Kusanagí
Shíro / Míka / Fayé

BanetheDarkLord
10.04.2012 , 01:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RGMetal View Post
I won't be online until around 11pm, but if it's still going I'll be there.
Same case for me, I don't get out of work until 930 EST so around 1030-11 I'll be looking around for the Den for the mass fighting
Ry'tan-Juggernaut-55 | Treys'n-Powertech-55 | Velmir-Operative-55 |
Lurruh-Sage-21 | Sellysha-Mercenary-45 | Zarruh-Assassin-41

rNColonel
10.04.2012 , 01:27 PM | #13
Very awesome guys, the way this is looking its gonna be a enjoyable night, i will try having this frapped and ill havve a posting up on the video when its done, but over all i am greatfull for the help mort, if this Seems Like a Success
i might wanna start doing this once a week to maybe once every other week.

Even if people arent pvpers and wanna get involved in The Ebon Hawk Community everyone is welcome to tag along

i think im gonna have one rule tho when this is under way and that is do not camp the spawn areas of both imp and pub sides, thatll allow people to get in there and enjoy them selves

AsiriusNazriel
10.04.2012 , 01:37 PM | #14
I should be free I think, depends how Beerfest goes and if I'm doing anything RL afterwards. I would love to be up there with all you people giving you my DP love.
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

DarthBror
10.04.2012 , 01:47 PM | #15
I agree with the rules of No Camping spawns. Thats boardering griefing, and distastefull. We can certainly all be getlemen and ladies about the killing, now cant we.
MORT: Ganster of Love
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread

JasonNH
10.04.2012 , 02:32 PM | #16
I've added an event to the calendar of the 13th Legion. I'll be there, and plan to bring friends. I'll be in touch with you Reckoner, and thanks for your efforts in putting this together.
Windemere - Baron of the The New Outriders
Recruitment Thread
Tashili, Medeira, Arreldon, Kaatta, Windemere
Raschtok, Leirah, Chantea, Sterbefall, Toede

Clogski
10.04.2012 , 05:21 PM | #17
I really love this idea of getting the entire pvp community into one big battleground! Should be fun seeing both sides face off.
I will be happy to contribute to either side, mostly which ever side is less represented to help even out the numbers.

~ Elandria / Faerie
☆:*´¨`*:. Fluffr & Fairy & Elandria .:*´¨`*:.☆
.•.¸¸.•´¯`•. Sorry my heals missed .•´¯`•.¸¸.•.
The Bastion Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Lumbar Support

Kalixra
10.05.2012 , 05:33 AM | #18
I should be able to attend this, and will contact any SC or the Imperial rep for our side for this.
Lord Helle Dahlia
Seek Wisdom, Adapt, Overcome, and Conquer.. Fail these and perish.
The Silent Council, Ebon Hawk server

Infidel
10.05.2012 , 12:07 PM | #19
Pax will be present
INFIDEL: Guild Master
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread
Rasta Infidel

CatoFel
10.06.2012 , 10:37 AM | #20
I will try to round up a group of Harbingers--should be at least a few of us there, at some point during this.

If it gets too big for Outlaw's Den, the areas surrounding Outlaw's Den are pretty nice for mass PvP, too, I think, as long as we're just doing cross-faction and everyone's flagged for World PvP.
Harbingers of the Sith'ari
The Ebon Hawk
"Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself."--John Adams