Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mevan
10.04.2012 , 04:01 AM | #31
Nice to see European players being forgotten again. Would you forget us if we all quit, Bioware? :/

Throne-Drei
10.04.2012 , 05:25 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by manchusabre View Post
You guys could save some time and money by just answering the forums better. Yeah need to elect a sub senator.
This. I wish they would use all their extra time they have to work on the damn game they like to break (1.4) and can't wait to hear how they are making cuts cause money issues.

NucleusTRV
10.04.2012 , 05:25 AM | #33
Would like to see you guys and girls in good ol' germany aswell.

Or at least show the european players some attention, by getting around anywhere outside the US.

I'll move to Berlin, shortly and could offer a sleepover to blog about
Collecting Bounties for
E N D G E G N E R @ T 3 - M 4
Gildenthread

XmaceukX
10.04.2012 , 06:08 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Mevan View Post
Nice to see European players being forgotten again. Would you forget us if we all quit, Bioware? :/
Same with all these types of things us in the UK and euro regions never get a look in.

Kerbasiful
10.04.2012 , 06:14 AM | #35
Will you livestream this event ?

Mevan
10.04.2012 , 06:59 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by XmaceukX View Post
Same with all these types of things us in the UK and euro regions never get a look in.
Yep, and the US players get an in-game reward for turning up. Just to add salt to the wound

The_Brick
10.04.2012 , 09:14 AM | #37
False Advertising Bioware... there was nothing about beer and/or the in-game cantinas... and why no Seattle? And beer?

LukeSaberRattler
10.04.2012 , 10:20 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Throne-Drei View Post
This. I wish they would use all their extra time they have to work on the damn game they like to break (1.4) and can't wait to hear how they are making cuts cause money issues.
This is why a personal meet and greet is preferred over any type of forum interaction. People tend to be more civil when they don't have the great interwebs to keep them safe. There is no reason Bioware shouldn't be applauded for this move and I can't wait to hear what comes from these meetups.
The Harbinger
Skabiin lvl 55 DPS Juggernaut -- Skaviin lvl 50 DPS Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 DPS Sniper -- Verucaa'Salt lvl 47 Tank Vangaurd -- Snozzberry lvl 44 DPS Gunslinger -- Vermicious'knid lvl 45 Tank Shadow -- Viizla lvl 37 DPS Mercenary -- Okiira lvl 37 DPS Sentinel

AlienEyeTX
10.04.2012 , 11:30 AM | #39
Looking forward to the event in Austin. I think this sort of thing is great for a company to do.

For all those who can't make it to one of the events... don't worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of people reporting back on exactly what happened and what was said.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Joesixxpack
10.04.2012 , 12:26 PM | #40
This is great, looking forward to the event notes being posted.