Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I believe...

Goretzu
10.04.2012 , 09:16 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
I believe there is a TON of new exciting content on the way. I believe what James Ohlen said.

Once I was pessimistic, but not anymore.. I think that theyīll soon make a huge announcement about things and ways how to play the game we didnīt even think of yet..

What has he said?
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

tiennen
10.04.2012 , 09:16 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by utio View Post
I see you failed to understand what he was trying to say. I could be wrong, but I think he's saying don't get your hopes up. Don't expect too much. Which, ironically, is what a lot of the fanbois are accusing the sceptics of doing. "You're expecting too much, you're too entitled", etc.
I wouldnt call myself a fanboi, but I have become increasingly frustrated with the crowd of entitled gamers that think they deserve everything they demand.

petulant children, every one of them.

Goretzu
10.04.2012 , 09:18 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by NRVNQSR View Post
Exactly, anyone else sick of the entitled people who started screaming that there aren't new class stories and planets to explore in the SAME YEAR the game launched? HOW many threads have we seen demanding full expansions starting only 3 months after launch? *** people, seriously ***

Some RvR within the year after launch? Or is that too entitled?
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

NinjaApacHe
10.04.2012 , 09:19 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
I believe there is a TON of new exciting content on the way. I believe what James Ohlen said.

Once I was pessimistic, but not anymore.. I think that theyīll soon make a huge announcement about things and ways how to play the game we didnīt even think of yet..

Itīs BIOWARE
Itīs STAR WARS

I think Makeb is just a teaser to keep us a little excited, something the marketing department picked to announce...
The team working on TOR is said to be one of the biggest in the industry, and you think all they have in store for us is Makeb, an OP, a WZ a FP and a new companion? Haha ! You will fall of your chairs and I will say " I told you so"...

Disclaimer: Itīs all speculation, but Iīm prepared for a pleasant surprise...soon
May the SCHWARZ be with you!!!

Andryah
10.04.2012 , 09:27 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by BuddyRufus View Post
"Mommy, I want to be an Astronaut when I grow up!"

-Me @ age 6

Plans change
BuddyRufus is the thread winner by 2 laps.

"Plans change": a real life principle that demonstrates maturity of understanding, and mature coping skills, IMO.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Andryah
10.04.2012 , 09:29 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
Some RvR within the year after launch? Or is that too entitled?
You know... a PvE centered game rarely ever has RvR. In fact, I cannot think of one that ever did really as in an RvR game, PvE is the minigame qualifier to get to the RvR.

There are other games for your RvR fix. No game is all things to all people. Play multiple games if you have wide ranging needs.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Joesixxpack
10.04.2012 , 09:50 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by tiennen View Post
I wouldnt call myself a fanboi, but I have become increasingly frustrated with the crowd of entitled gamers that think they deserve everything they demand.

This.

It's like you were reading my mind while typing.

Eillack
10.04.2012 , 09:51 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by tiennen View Post

+1 /agree
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

amaresch
10.04.2012 , 10:02 AM | #29
OP, I for one am hoping your optimism is rewarded. Call me entitled or whatever, but I for one would like more game.

Sarfux
10.04.2012 , 10:08 AM | #30
Optimistic here to. Always am. I believe that also OP Keep it up. Optimism is what keeps you positive in anything.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System