Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For those that still get some joy out of PvP, please chime in on this guys post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
For those that still get some joy out of PvP, please chime in on this guys post

cycao
10.04.2012 , 07:35 AM | #1
This guy thinks PvP has no place in this game and should be removed. Worse is people are agreeing with him. If you even get the slightest kick out of PvP then I encourage you to throw your two cents in that post.

Remag_Div
10.04.2012 , 07:44 AM | #2
Why bother?

BioWare is obviously not going to remove PvP from the game no matter what. No point bickering in a thread about it.
Remag Div CE VIP
Council Member of ΦThe Collective

testpatter
10.04.2012 , 07:45 AM | #3
I love forums, they crack me up Just ignore that other poster that wants pvp removed. EA/Bioware dont take advice from those kinds of sources. I've been having a pretty tough week so I definitely appreciated the good chuckle!
Happy Gaming!
No matter how thin you slice it, its still bologna

Mancer
10.04.2012 , 07:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Remag_Div View Post
Why bother?

BioWare is obviously not going to remove PvP from the game no matter what. No point bickering in a thread about it.
I made a comment over there. Clearly it was a troll thread anyhow, they had to know that Bioware would never fulfill that request.
I achieved the ultimate level of SWTOR endgame: Forum ranting & trolling!

Yeochins
10.04.2012 , 07:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mancer View Post
I made a comment over there. Clearly it was a troll thread anyhow, they had to know that Bioware would never fulfill that request.
They already did somewhat. They didn't loose over 1.4 million subscribers randomly.

Mancer
10.04.2012 , 08:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Yeochins View Post
They already did somewhat. They didn't loose over 1.4 million subscribers randomly.
I see your point, but the loss was unintentional, caused by failed management. Bioware has bigger PVP plans in the works and I am glad for it.
I achieved the ultimate level of SWTOR endgame: Forum ranting & trolling!

Joesixxpack
10.04.2012 , 08:14 AM | #7
PVP's not going anywhere but thanks for linking.

I posted in hopes of increasing the supporters butt pain and sense of despair.

cycao
10.04.2012 , 08:22 AM | #8
I know they will never do away with PvP but I thought some feed back from this forum would shed light on why that is true.

Solarenergy
10.04.2012 , 08:30 AM | #9
That guy is nuts and obviously BW/EA won't take him seriously. He also said that PVP isn't part of the story/game theme...but I feel it definitely is since we have two factions that are at war with each other and in PVP that's exactly what we are doing.
And if we are fighting against the same faction, it's because we're in a training simulation so we are more prepared to fight the enemy faction by practicing with our own.
And complaining that we PVP players are the ones that BW is catering to...
Also where did he get that number from? 99% of players wanting his ridiculous demands?

Apaolo
10.04.2012 , 10:19 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Yeochins View Post
IB geeR.

And yeah, the thread is garbo. If someone created a thread called "Remove RP or Remove PvE", Allison would have locked it within 5 minutes, and a perma ban would have been given. Troof.