Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Naga starwars mouse

warpickney
10.04.2012 , 07:10 AM | #1
Hi im thinking of getting the naga starwars mouse and was wondering how many crystals will i get , as in will all my alts get one, or is it just 1 crystal per mouse?, Advice from anyone who got the offer on this would be great . TY in advance.
"To crush your enemies.. See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

DarkSeveren
10.04.2012 , 07:31 AM | #2
I have purchased all the lovely Razer SWTOR products (don't judge) and once you've entered your code you get 2x +4 END Crystals per character you create (per code)... They are sent to your mail box

Just don't delete them (or replace them) as they are bound to your character and once they're gone, they're gone.

There was talk a while back about end level Razer Crystals but as of today's date nothing has happened... So, while the crystals are nice to begin with they rapidly become just cosmetic, rather than being much use. And yes, there's a VERY slight difference in shading to the advanced black-green crystal you can get in game... Not that anyone would notice! :/

dosadnik
10.04.2012 , 07:38 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSeveren View Post
And yes, there's a VERY slight difference in shading to the advanced black-green crystal you can get in game... Not that anyone would notice! :/
Actually you can't get it anymore since the Jawa from the Rakghoul Event is gone.
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse

Mancer
10.04.2012 , 07:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by dosadnik View Post
Actually you can't get it anymore since the Jawa from the Rakghoul Event is gone.
But there are still many for sale on the GTN.
I achieved the ultimate level of SWTOR endgame: Forum ranting & trolling!

dosadnik
10.04.2012 , 08:46 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mancer View Post
But there are still many for sale on the GTN.
Not sure if they are many, but true.

Elear
10.04.2012 , 10:45 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSeveren View Post
There was talk a while back about end level Razer Crystals but as of today's date nothing has happened... So, while the crystals are nice to begin with they rapidly become just cosmetic, rather than being much use. And yes, there's a VERY slight difference in shading to the advanced black-green crystal you can get in game... Not that anyone would notice! :/
Last I've heard, there are vendors at capital planets that should have option to trade in crappy ones for endgame.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cortesh View Post
the vendor is actually a "mods" vendor, not a crystal vendor... The crystals are right at the bottom of the list, and reguire you to trade in 1 of your old crystals and some credits for the newer version

On Dromund Kaas he is called - Shommox (located in the room behind the skill mentor in Kaas city)

On Coruscant he is called - Dommu (located in the alcove next to the cantina in the senate tower)

Hope this helps

Przemo_No
10.05.2012 , 02:31 AM | #7
actually I had the same idea. but cannot find any store that would sell "SWTOR marked" Razer mouse. There are "naga" or "Molten", but not SWTOR..am I complete noob?
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Dowd
10.05.2012 , 01:49 PM | #8
I don't know about the U.S but in Canada you can get the mouse, headset and mouse pad at London Drugs. The crystals don't last you long (stats wise) but they do seem to be unique. I will have to check out the vendow that allows you to trade your crystals. Thanks for posting that.

dosadnik
10.05.2012 , 02:02 PM | #9
You can always by them from the Razer store.

warpickney
10.05.2012 , 09:14 PM | #10
ty all for replying, and btw u can still get the razor products with the crystals from amazon just make sure to check the contents( should say so in description)
"To crush your enemies.. See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"