Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.03.2012 , 11:21 PM | #1541
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Got more than one. With your size I will most likely have to make a custom one, for now you can use this one. He walked over to another crate, and pulled out a suit. He passed it to Zero, then he walked out of the Engine room. K3 Where are you?
Right here sir. A droid hurriedly stepped up to Blast. What is it you need Sir?

I will need a custom suit for her.He pointed to Zero.
The droid looked at Zero. Mam do you mind if I scan you for your exact measurements?

Zero sighed, and held out her arms streched out "Do it, droid. but if this info ever leaves this room, I will toss you into the incinarator, with you still on. clear?"

MdLogan
10.03.2012 , 11:30 PM | #1542
Yes Mam. He said worriedly. He then began scanning her to get all the measurements for a suit once he was done. Thank you I will get to work on your armor immediately. He quickly stepped out of the room into the work room, where he began working on Zero's armor. Sorry about that. It is just the easiest way to get him to work. You can either tell him your measurement and he will talk the entire time or he scans you and gets straight to work. Now you ready, we will be there soon?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.03.2012 , 11:46 PM | #1543
Yes Mam. He said worriedly. He then began scanning her to get all the measurements for a suit once he was done. Thank you I will get to work on your armor immediately. He quickly stepped out of the room into the work room, where he began working on Zero's armor. Sorry about that. It is just the easiest way to get him to work. You can either tell him your measurement and he will talk the entire time or he scans you and gets straight to work. Now you ready, we will be there soon?
"As ready as I am ever going to be. breif me on the target, what do you know about him?"

MdLogan
10.03.2012 , 11:53 PM | #1544
His name is Jotunheim. He is a Chiss, traitor to the Empire. He was working with the Mandalorians on their capitol ship last I was told. I am sure he is on the planet now. I know that during your time in the empire they would give you more information, but I don't have any. So ready to land?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 12:45 AM | #1545
His name is Jotunheim. He is a Chiss, traitor to the Empire. He was working with the Mandalorians on their capitol ship last I was told. I am sure he is on the planet now. I know that during your time in the empire they would give you more information, but I don't have any. So ready to land?
"No, I don't quite think I am ready, I am going to go take a nap, be back in a few hours." Zero got up and took a few steps, then broke out in hysterics "Do you have ANY idea what they would have done to me if I had pulled something like that when I was still working for intelgence?"

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 12:59 AM | #1546
About the same thing they would do to anyone else. Calm down, your safe, if that is your worry. Go have a good rest, it will help you prepare for when we land.

meanken
10.04.2012 , 01:03 AM | #1547
About the same thing they would do to anyone else. Calm down, your safe, if that is your worry. Go have a good rest, it will help you prepare for when we land.
"Oh....oh, you thought I was serious? haha, I was kidding. going to need to work on that, it seems. One thing intelgence teaches you is to always be ready for a mission at any time."

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 01:09 AM | #1548
Good going. That is a useful talent in the field. Well then lets get going. He landed the ship a few minutes later, he had used the fake identities he had created to pass by any security checks that were taken. Once they landed, Blast stepped outside and smelled the air. Smells like rain. I do love a good rain. How about you what kind of weather do you like?

meanken
10.04.2012 , 01:29 AM | #1549
Good going. That is a useful talent in the field. Well then lets get going. He landed the ship a few minutes later, he had used the fake identities he had created to pass by any security checks that were taken. Once they landed, Blast stepped outside and smelled the air. Smells like rain. I do love a good rain. How about you what kind of weather do you like?
"Anything that gives you an advantage. for instince, rain. rain can make it hard for people to see you, it can make the target unconftable, make them sloppy."

MdLogan
10.04.2012 , 01:34 AM | #1550
Good answer. However with the conditions we will have to be in, rain will not help very much. As far as I could tell Jotunheim, is not in the city. That means he is in the jungle. That will pose major threat in and of it self.