Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.03.2012 , 10:26 PM | #1531
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
As a bounty hunter you get to choose what you do. You have a ship, and an entire galaxy in front of you. There is so much space out there that not even the Empire can check every single spot. Have you ever heard of the planets Lehon or Asatian?
No....I haven't....you make it all sound so easy...I always did envy you hunters...free to do whatever you wanted....but....I have a duty to the empire."

MdLogan
10.03.2012 , 10:45 PM | #1532
Not anymore. They have, in a way, relieved you of duty. It isn't always easy, have to be careful of being boarded by the Empire or Republic, but because you don't follow the rules you can use whatever weapons you want or run where ever you want to run. From what I have seen of the people in Imperial army, they have to go and do what they are told. No freedom except on breaks, but when they have a break they end up going to a cantina. Where they use all their credits, trying to forget about what they have had to do. Then they get called to duty again, then they start all over again. All the while they really do not enjoy what they are doing. But a bounty hunter goes and does what he wishes. You can threaten people to turn a blind eye when you try something illegal, or you can bribe them. You ever heard the part of the Sith code where it says "Through Victory my chains are broken, The Force will set me free"? Well they are on the right track, no allegiances set people free. If you have no allegiances then you are free to do what you wish. Staying with one faction or leader ends up with you following their rules. I can teach you more when I see you really getting into this job. For now there is a large crate in the engine room, it contains many weapons. Take as many as you want. He stood up and prepared to follow Zero, if she went to the Engine room.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.03.2012 , 10:46 PM | #1533
Once he reached Morva's old compound, he activated the holocomm and contacted Darth Marr. Darth Marr, this is Darth Ravvok. I must speak with you about my actions against the Empire. I also must speak with you about Darth Vergas's apprentice
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.03.2012 , 10:50 PM | #1534
Not anymore. They have, in a way, relieved you of duty. It isn't always easy, have to be careful of being boarded by the Empire or Republic, but because you don't follow the rules you can use whatever weapons you want or run where ever you want to run. From what I have seen of the people in Imperial army, they have to go and do what they are told. No freedom except on breaks, but when they have a break they end up going to a cantina. Where they use all their credits, trying to forget about what they have had to do. Then they get called to duty again, then they start all over again. All the while they really do not enjoy what they are doing. But a bounty hunter goes and does what he wishes. You can threaten people to turn a blind eye when you try something illegal, or you can bribe them. You ever heard the part of the Sith code where it says "Through Victory my chains are broken, The Force will set me free"? Well they are on the right track, no allegiances set people free. If you have no allegiances then you are free to do what you wish. Staying with one faction or leader ends up with you following their rules. I can teach you more when I see you really getting into this job. For now there is a large crate in the engine room, it contains many weapons. Take as many as you want. He stood up and prepared to follow Zero, if she went to the Engine room.
Zero had no reply. she coulden't deny anything he had said "Thank you" she said, as she got up and walked away to look at his weapon stock

MdLogan
10.03.2012 , 10:53 PM | #1535
Once they had reached the Engine room, he opened a crate. It had all different sorts of weapons. Take all you want. You will need a lot, so don't go light unless that is your style. There are snipers if you are into that, rifles if you like a lot of shooting, pistols if you like more silent killing or subduing. Lots of grenades as well.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.03.2012 , 10:53 PM | #1536
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Once he reached Morva's old compound, he activated the holocomm and contacted Darth Marr. Darth Marr, this is Darth Ravvok. I must speak with you about my actions against the Empire. I also must speak with you about Darth Vergas's apprentice
Marr was blindsided by the call, probably the last thing he had expected. "You have nerve calling me after your actions on Ziost. do you really think me so foolish, Ravvok? Why would I lower myself to meet with a known tratior?"

meanken
10.03.2012 , 10:58 PM | #1537
Once they had reached the Engine room, he opened a crate. It had all different sorts of weapons. Take all you want. You will need a lot, so don't go light unless that is your style. There are snipers if you are into that, rifles if you like a lot of shooting, pistols if you like more silent killing or subduing. Lots of grenades as well.
"Yes, I can see." She grabed two blasters out of the box, looking them over. "I have been a sniper my entire life. They told me it was because of my build, that it suted me. but you know, sitting around for hours, sometimes days at a time waiting to take a single shot get SO BORING. Perhaps it is time to try something new. O don't suppose you have a spare set of armor sitting around? My current outfit is not going to cut it if I am going to be using the fast and hard approch"

Bird_of_Thunder
10.03.2012 , 11:01 PM | #1538
Because I'm not the traitor Ravvok said. Sabrina Kotass, apprentice of Darth Vergas, sold me out and attempted to throw me from the order. Ziost was a self-defense maneuver, but Kotass caused this. In case you haven't noticed, I killed Jadus. I seek redemption now. The Republic has crumbled before me and hundreds of Jedi have fallen on my blades. Give me a chance to serve, and I will not fail you
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
10.03.2012 , 11:12 PM | #1539
Got more than one. With your size I will most likely have to make a custom one, for now you can use this one. He walked over to another crate, and pulled out a suit. He passed it to Zero, then he walked out of the Engine room. K3 Where are you?
Right here sir. A droid hurriedly stepped up to Blast. What is it you need Sir?

I will need a custom suit for her.He pointed to Zero.
The droid looked at Zero. Mam do you mind if I scan you for your exact measurements?

meanken
10.03.2012 , 11:19 PM | #1540
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Because I'm not the traitor Ravvok said. Sabrina Kotass, apprentice of Darth Vergas, sold me out and attempted to throw me from the order. Ziost was a self-defense maneuver, but Kotass caused this. In case you haven't noticed, I killed Jadus. I seek redemption now. The Republic has crumbled before me and hundreds of Jedi have fallen on my blades. Give me a chance to serve, and I will not fail you
Marr was silent for a moment, thinking on what he said. "You claim self defence? you tryed to explain to jadus what happened, then? and he did not belive you? Is that what I am to belive, ravvok? I warn you now, I had my own man on that ship, and he will tell me what occured. lie to me, and I will make you suffer."