Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

first points for leveling

ishbindeinvater
09.29.2012 , 11:23 AM | #1
lv 11 assassin here. should i go deception for the first points? where is the most profit in the early career?
ICH BIN DEIN VAAAATEERRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!

CptMorgans
10.02.2012 , 01:59 PM | #2
I went Deception m8. Level 11 also and from what I could gather it seems the best bet at lower levels.

As I'm just returning to SWTOR after several months and this is my first stab at an Assassin I could do with some tips on levelling and rotation also. Can't seem to find much info myself.

RankorSSGS
10.03.2012 , 02:03 PM | #3
Heres what I did. I levelled as deception, and as infiltration on my shadow.

Put your first 2 points into Dark Embrace, then the next 3 into Duplicity.

Next 3 into Obfuscation, then 2 into Avoidance.

1 into Surging Charge, 2 into Induction, then 1 in Darkswell, and 1 in Deceptive Power.

2 into Fade, 3 into Saber Conduit.

Low Slash, then 2 into Static Charges, then go back down and put 2 into Static Cling.

Jumping up, put 2 into Cracking Blasts, go back down and put 2 in Entropic Field, then jump back up and put 1 in Magnetism.

Finally, finish it with Voltaic Slash.

After that, I chose a 2/31/8 build, putting my remaining points into Exploitive Strikes, Sith Defiance, Chain Shock, and then Thrashing Blades.

This build, and the order in which I put in those points, was designed with pvp in mind, as that is what I like to do. For pve, it will vary a little I'm sure, but I'm not qualified to talk about that. Hope this helps.
Vesharia, Zannáh, Xeshara Retired due to broken class
Jetii'ka - Combat/Focus Bloodfrenzie - Carnage/Rage
Pot5/Bastion