Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

meanken
10.03.2012 , 12:25 PM | #361
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
yes dark council meeting would be nessary
the main plan would be just bombard the planet he on and stop him getting off
or tell the jedi where he is and let them deal with him
this more likily to be their methord of choice
for these reason
1 sort of olive branch, see we don`t like him
2 not risking their own skin, as he just killed one strongest dark council members
3 ravvock will kill some jedi before they take him down
sorry bit but you could not take them all down no one is that hard
4 they also see how well the jedi and republic could react to new information
this would give indication of their military prowess
that sounds like a good plan, you can bring that up if you chose to rp one of the council members. I know you said you were not rp'ing thanaton, but I don't think anyone will care much if you do, I have already taken 2 lol

legolegion
10.03.2012 , 12:53 PM | #362
okay I will play barras thanton not on yet jadus daughter will be their but she weak slightly insane.Then as said in spoil, what will hapen to her.

meanken
10.03.2012 , 01:09 PM | #363
okay I will play barras thanton not on yet jadus daughter will be their but she weak slightly insane.Then as said in spoil, what will happen to her.
er, small problem with using baras for the dark council, spoilers for the jedi knight story

Spoiler

now, what we could do is have it where baras gets handed the remaining dark council seat that Darth morva used to have, that could work if we wanted to go that route

meanken
10.03.2012 , 01:29 PM | #365
lol jadus death is not
er......well.......ok, point to you. guess we droped all pretenses of this making sense in context of the game at the start, when the mando's rebeled lol. ok, forget it, use him I guess.

legolegion
10.03.2012 , 01:35 PM | #366
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
er......well.......ok, point to you. guess we droped all pretenses of this making sense in context of the game at the start, when the mando's rebeled lol. ok, forget it, use him I guess.
cheers i like to win

note if anyone wants to be an imp intell want to answer sabrina question please do

Bird_of_Thunder
10.03.2012 , 10:10 PM | #367
im probably gonna end up dying...
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
10.03.2012 , 10:19 PM | #368
Why do you say that?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.03.2012 , 10:22 PM | #369
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
im probably gonna end up dying...
LOL,kinda your falut for going against the empire with almost no resorses at all. speaking of, is anyone else intrested in rp'ing a dark counicl member like I asked earlyer? or should me and lego just go and rp the meet?

Bird_of_Thunder
10.03.2012 , 10:48 PM | #370
dont worry, i've got some more political calls to make. i dont want to have to end up just getting myself destroyed
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>