Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it me of Lost island HM is overtuned??

Sithcreep
10.03.2012 , 03:37 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by BevoTheCattleGod View Post
Lost Island is a joke now, and this makes me sad. The annihilation droid used to be a fun little challenge. I can now tank it on my marauder. Seriously.

There are people 2-manning the entire FP now.

This is the worst change they have made to the game that I have seen.
This is exactly how I feel about it. There is nothing more challenging left in this game, maybe 16 man TFB hm. I dont get it, why would they do it? Ppl dont want any challenge or anything these days, everything does have to be 100 % easy. Why do they even play games? Its so darn boring like that

vdbswong
10.03.2012 , 05:28 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Ephesia View Post
Do not be fooled by this redundant display of testosterone. LI HM even after the red warnings still present a level of challenge to those who are not overgeared for it and not quite familiar with it's mechanics.
That's the main issue with what you're saying.

I don't mean this in an elitist way, but if you're not familiar with the mechanics yet then your opinion isn't really as valid. I'll give you that HM LI is harder to learn what needs to be done, but once you've learnt that, the execution of the mechanics are simple.

It used to be that either the Tank had the responsibility of moving the Group out of Lightning Balls or the MDPS had the responsbility of using a personal timer to ensure he didn't drop a Lightning Ball on a Tank.

Now it's just the latter, and you don't even need to have a personal timer... you simply look at your feet and see if/when you have a marker and place it somewhere away from the group.

DracJedi
10.03.2012 , 06:26 AM | #93
If you want a challenge , do it in an under geared pug. They tuned this down because pugs with mdps couldn't coordinate enough to do the mechanics. For example, with my guild on vent, we managed to one shot it on my first time in this fp with all mdps ( pre 1.4). Post 1.4, I couldn't get a group of pugs to work together on the obvious mechanics. While this is a lol face roll for experienced groups. It is still a challenge for pugs.

Anysao
10.03.2012 , 06:27 AM | #94
Please read the OP closer, it was posted in April.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Ephesia
10.03.2012 , 07:06 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by DracJedi View Post
If you want a challenge , do it in an under geared pug. They tuned this down because pugs with mdps couldn't coordinate enough to do the mechanics. For example, with my guild on vent, we managed to one shot it on my first time in this fp with all mdps ( pre 1.4). Post 1.4, I couldn't get a group of pugs to work together on the obvious mechanics. While this is a lol face roll for experienced groups. It is still a challenge for pugs.
exactly my point.
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst

DracJedi
10.03.2012 , 09:18 AM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Please read the OP closer, it was posted in April.
I was addressing the necro posts complaining about the nerf.

Lostpenguins
10.03.2012 , 09:24 AM | #97
removed because i didn't see this was thread necromancy...

Sithcreep
10.03.2012 , 09:25 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by DracJedi View Post
EVERY hm is a challenge if youre too stupid to learn game mechanics. You wont even beat BT hm in full Dread Guard without knowing game mechanics, Yadira is gonna own you everytime with her cyclone smash!!! LOL

Atramar
10.03.2012 , 09:49 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Lostpenguins View Post
removed because i didn't see this was thread necromancy...
but necromancy is fun.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Ifrica
10.03.2012 , 10:12 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithcreep View Post
You gotta be kidding me. This instance is FACEROLL. If youre not in a PUG with 100 % re tards, you cant fail. And they even nerfed, it so even re tards can easily clear this instance. Laughable..
oh yay another elitist, and looking at your comments in this thread you really are an insultive one, not everyone spends 24h a day playing games mate, and i only tried it around the time it came out, haven't done the nerfed version yet. but ye, laughable, i hope you don't talk to your friends like that too, and excuse me for being a casual.
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Pulian Snowdrifter - Sorcerer
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD