Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

RixoFutu
10.03.2012 , 03:35 AM | #31
Mounts, pets = nothing new, just new colors. So many space missions (i expecting recycled missions) = why? why? There is so many bugs and things to do instead of stupid space missions which nobody play.
"Once, I thought myself a monster. I played in rivers of blood and laughed as innocents quaked. Yet when I touched the Dread Masters, I saw that my darkness was but a shadow of true depravity."

Kharnon
10.03.2012 , 03:41 AM | #32
Wow one thing I'd like to say..... bringing up the biodiversity hmmmmmms... biodiversity is good in this game.... and so, once again like always... this could lead to a true animal pet system with combat pets someday. The more we have the better!

Admiral Awockire of the Rebellion (3000 years early)

Apeth
10.03.2012 , 03:42 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by spectreclees View Post
So, no new WZ or FPS so far? Lame :/
This is just what's been data mined from last patch. They have already said new gear tier and wz coming in 6 weeks for pvp. So not so lame.
Gaberiel - 55 - Shadow . Gabe-riel 55 Mara ,Xapeth - 55 - Scoundrel . Jeracho - 55 - Sniper. Constintine - 55 - Merc. A'peth - 55 -Vanguard. Jerecho - 55 - Sentinal. Azekeal - 55- sage. - Founder of SWTOR
The Hexander Legacy.

Lord_Karsk
10.03.2012 , 04:05 AM | #34
Flamehair Kowakian Monkey-lizard haha cant wait for this one, this guy always make me laugh, he better makes some sounds now and then.

This is some cool stuff, (apart from the space rail missions.)
Really hope those new mounts go faster and are not re skinned, then nobody will by them.
Also bioware hello animal mounts ? hello ? animal mounts ? no better way to earn a greedy buck EA !

Also cant wait for HK-51 ! most range DPS companions in this game is weak and dies way to fast in a fight, hope
HK is better and can take more damage !

LadyRaven
10.03.2012 , 04:43 AM | #35
New stuff is always good. HK should be awesomesauce.
Please add Legacy perks upto lvl 50. Legacy bank at 5 please!
Master profession's for crafters- Small bonus added exp on sending crew on missions 1XP Tier 1 upto 5XP Tier 5. More varied armor/weapon/speeder looks. Dyes, patterns, crystal colors etc. Bring back companion kits so we can use whomever we like PLEASE! TY!

drosalion
10.03.2012 , 04:51 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
They already said Ilum rework is slated for January.

I wouldn't call a new daily area, Hk--51 and new world boss just fluff, though.
They never said the ilum re-work is coming January, in fact they've completely ignored it and havent mentioned it for like 6 months. What they DID say was that an event would occur around january (and that it could be delayed), that would involve a ship crash landing on ilum. It is completely unrelated to a permanent re-work of the zone.

Ifrica
10.03.2012 , 05:01 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Kharnon View Post
Wow one thing I'd like to say..... bringing up the biodiversity hmmmmmms... biodiversity is good in this game.... and so, once again like always... this could lead to a true animal pet system with combat pets someday. The more we have the better!
Got to catch them all !!
TOFN - EU PVP
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Talibram Snowdrifter - Marauder
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

AzazaelLoki
10.03.2012 , 05:28 AM | #38
I just hope the world boss doesn't require 16
Aza'zael - 55 PT Tank | Kantjil - 55 Op Heals

Divona
10.03.2012 , 05:35 AM | #39
I have a feeling there will be alot new items space mission npc will trade. Reason why alot new space mission to keep some players busy who dont like dailys. Question is, if you are bored of dailys and not much into rail space mission what else will be coming except HK-51?

Doesnt look good.

RichT
10.03.2012 , 05:38 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by RixoFutu View Post
There is so many bugs and things to do instead of stupid space missions which nobody play.
I play them, and like them actually.

Would I ALSO enjoy some real 3d space action? Sure! But I also enjoy the current space missions for what they are. Graphical splendor, nice atmosphere with easy to play mechanics. Easy, short and fun.

Im excited about seeing some new ones actually. Bugs are always going to get fixed, but you dont have to stop making new content while you do them.