Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM TFB 5/5 Server first!

geaghan
10.02.2012 , 12:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
Grats.
I'm not dissing your guilds skill or dedication here but its pretty sad when all Hard mode content is cleared in a week.
How much raid time did you all spend in there?

EDIT : stop being cheap and get a mail droid, 11 unread items of mail sheesh!!!! :P
EDIT 2. Judging off your screenies it took 2 hours night 1, 4 hours nigth 2 and an hour night 3? so 7 hours to clear the place?
First and second boss was ~2 hours.
Third was ~4 hours,
Fourth was ~3 hours
Fifth was ~4 hours

This has got to be one of the funnest raids. 3rd and 5th boss were both really fun.
Don't see this raid being put on farm anytime soon, as everyone needs to be on ball for the last three bosses.
Can't wait to get back in there with the sentinel.

Kingdeaper
10.02.2012 , 04:09 PM | #12
Gratz to 5/5 HM guys, really good job!
But to make it clear, you're only talking about the last boss as serverfirst right?
Me and my guild Nightmare Council has beaten the first four bosses between the 27. and 30. as serverfirsts and when I did not missed something as oceanic firsts too. Pics and Vids @ nightmarecouncil.com and @ twitch.tv/struck5.
please don't understand my post wrong, I really appreciate your work on the last boss (:

Your Struck @Master Dar'Nala
@ Master Dar'nala --- Nightmare Council
Struck (T4) Juggernaut Tank St'ruck (T4) Sniper Rdps Str'uck (T4) Mercenary Healer
Livestreaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/struck5 in [HD]

geaghan
10.03.2012 , 12:01 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingdeaper View Post
But to make it clear, you're only talking about the last boss as serverfirst right?
Me and my guild Nightmare Council has beaten the first four bosses between the 27. and 30. as serverfirsts and when I did not missed something as oceanic firsts too. Pics and Vids @ nightmarecouncil.com and @ twitch.tv/struck5.
please don't understand my post wrong, I really appreciate your work on the last boss (:

Only boss that matters is the last one
Jarrin-50 Commando
Jarvik-50 Sentinel

OzPegasus
10.03.2012 , 01:56 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingdeaper View Post

no we are talking about server 1st Full Clear,

no one ever say's that guy ran the first 80m of a 100m race great now do they, its always the first to complete it that gets the glory.

Antiskeptic
10.03.2012 , 02:11 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by OzPegasus View Post
no we are talking about server 1st Full Clear,

no one ever say's that guy ran the first 80m of a 100m race great now do they, its always the first to complete it that gets the glory.
Well actually if it's a series of heats it's the people whom complete it the fastest, not first.

But again, congrats to you guys.
//

Cryssai
10.03.2012 , 03:29 AM | #16
Currently we're world 19th and that's taking into account the time when each boss was downed. Get back to us when you down it and get your world rank . Cheers.

HardcoreCrayon
10.03.2012 , 10:45 AM | #17
Congrats guys I was constantly pm-ing musique for updates haha he was so stoked when you guys completed it, quite hilarious. Also well done on the world ranking thing! It's pretty epic having a position in the top 20 huh
Violet - Sentinel - Harlequin - PVP Coordinator - Master Dar'Nala

vaxathan
10.06.2012 , 07:19 PM | #18
woo
Musique - Sentinel
Technologic - Scoundrel
Aerodynamite - Guardian

AIRCONGO
10.08.2012 , 05:26 AM | #19
Nightmare Council cleared 5/5 HM tonight
<JUST WAITIN FOR A MATE>
GÓllows / Myronreducto / Swolldaddy / Xilent