Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New PvE Ops Progression - Post here (as of 10-1-2012)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
New PvE Ops Progression - Post here (as of 10-1-2012)

deadandburied
10.02.2012 , 10:21 AM | #11
It's story mode and real easy. Everyone is just pugging it. Kinda pointless to track in when everyone does it on multiple alts.

Cheaky
10.02.2012 , 01:20 PM | #12
So apparently we got a kill on 8man hm kephess the undying kill after our 16man ended for the night monday killing puzzle 16man hm lol. Will see if anybody got screenies.

screenshot of 8man
http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/...psb978a65f.jpg

ChazBono
10.02.2012 , 02:15 PM | #13
General question - I'm in Taint, I lead one of our Ops groups, but we have 2 currently, and frequently more (In WoW we had 4 raid groups). Can you accommodate that on the progression chart?

For the moment, it's not an issue, because group 2 (my group) is relatively new and still gearing up, I'm just curious how it will be handled.

Cheaky
10.02.2012 , 03:20 PM | #14
I'm sure she could treat it as either a separate 1, 2, 3 group or list just the furthest progressed. however you guys want it listed, quinnie is pretty cool about stuff like this.

miglor
10.02.2012 , 04:17 PM | #15
Progression threads tend to usually be farthest progression for the guild, not individual groups. I know there are some guilds (not ours) that have like 4-5 raiding groups. Putting everyone's group in there would kinda clutter the point of this thread.

DARTHbeTa
10.02.2012 , 07:57 PM | #16
Forgot to update. Sedition downed Kephess on 29 Sep. Will post screenshot soon.

dominius
10.02.2012 , 11:52 PM | #17
Elitist Isolationists killed Operator IX in 16-HM on October 2nd. Screenshot is on our homepage with a video of the kill to follow shortly.

Also, I would suggest just removing any tracking of Story Mode considering it is meant for PuGs.
Guildmaster of
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | The Harbinger
Domineus || Malego || Trotsky || Ava'rus

enoax
10.03.2012 , 01:57 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by dominius View Post
Elitist Isolationists killed Operator IX in 16-HM on October 2nd. Screenshot is on our homepage with a video of the kill to follow shortly.

Also, I would suggest just removing any tracking of Story Mode considering it is meant for PuGs.
Gratz EI. Mind postponing your next raid day till Friday? k. thx. ><

Agree with taking out SM.
enoa - sage - harbringer
chauser - gunslinger
crryra - assassin

shadynut
10.03.2012 , 01:02 PM | #19
I always thought this format was visually appealing and easy to understand when it was set up on the previous version of the Harbinger servers so yay for its return! =D

Guild Name: The Silver Order
Imperial or Republic: Republic
Boss Killed: The Dread Guard
Date/Time Killed: 10:40pm PST, September 29
Screenshot or Video link: Kill screenshot with lockout and timestamp and (ninja edit) screenshot with nameplates.

Considering it's only been a week (i.e., lockouts have only reset once), I think the time remaining on the lockout screen should corroborate the time killed.
Andilus, Axilan & Artilus <The Silver Order>
Andilene & Andilar <The Sliver Order>

Cheaky
10.03.2012 , 01:32 PM | #20
Grats on the kill Dom and the rest of EI. Super fun fight. G/l on kephess.