Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cant win ????

Legolose
10.02.2012 , 09:40 PM | #1
I know I probly going to get this thread deleted or flamed real bad about this but oh well, I played alot of mmo's in my time and your pvp has got so many hacks/exploits that it is impossible to win or for that fact play, tonight I seen 3 troopers mind you 3 of them fly all the way clean across the screen in huttball to get us at are spawn That aint the worst one the other one I seen tonight on another map was that they where able to put a bomb on are door before are spawn even opened I mean damn ppl this is kinda a big deal when your playing that map "by the way this isnt the first time I seen that happen on that map" Im just saying give us "Legit" players a fighting chance these WoW Hackers are starting to come over and hit this game this is a big reason I never played WoW, to many rumors of hackers and now Im starting to see them on this one so please, I beg you, fix this crap, or at least watch it for us I really love this game but this is one thing that will drive me away if this problem isnt cleared up

Thanks for the rant
7 day free sub and stuff you click mine I click yours http://www.swtor.com/r/2JV8GN Bos'feratu |70| Sorcerer Bos'sidias |65| JuggernaughtVos'mauul |70| SentinelBos'andieria |65| SniperVos'feratu |65| MercenaryVos'arhire |65| SageVittonelle|65|GunslingerBos'barake|65|Commando

heechJunzi
10.02.2012 , 10:37 PM | #2
And of course, this is never captured on video. I don't know how many warzones I've played.... And yet I've never seen any of these oh so "common" hacks. Wonder why.
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

stephenalandavie
10.02.2012 , 11:02 PM | #3
Troopers flying??

Been on the mushrooms have we??
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

Cymate
10.02.2012 , 11:28 PM | #4
What? Three troopers on a flying rug?

I say that The OP has a severe case of Bantha milk poisoning.

Missandei
10.02.2012 , 11:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
Troopers flying??

Been on the mushrooms have we??
Have you ever heard of basic Vanguard ability Storm?
L2p dude..
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Missandei
10.02.2012 , 11:47 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by heechJunzi View Post
And of course, this is never captured on video. I don't know how many warzones I've played.... And yet I've never seen any of these oh so "common" hacks. Wonder why.
According to your first sentence you are recording all your WZ gameplay on video? Right?
Then it is very simple for you to find out how many warzones you`ve played. Just go in to the directory where you store video files and press Ctrl-A to select them all..

If you are not doing recordings, then why do you expect all other players to do a recordings? Thats a bit silly to expect, no?
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Alericus
10.03.2012 , 05:51 AM | #7
To the OP...dont bother reporting here all you do is attract trolls, exploiters and likely those selling the exploits. Open a ticket, record the time, the warzone the name of the players you saw and what you experienced. Trust me Bioware is watching. As of right now we are in pre-season. When Season 1 starts, I think a lot of questionable behavior is going to stop. If you want to know why I think that you can pm me but for now dont waste your time looking for support here.
Alaricus
"Through Strength I Gain Power!"

cycao
10.03.2012 , 06:10 AM | #8
Who cares they are just troopers

Letallis
10.03.2012 , 07:46 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Alericus View Post
To the OP...dont bother reporting here all you do is attract trolls, exploiters and likely those selling the exploits. Open a ticket, record the time, the warzone the name of the players you saw and what you experienced. Trust me Bioware is watching. As of right now we are in pre-season. When Season 1 starts, I think a lot of questionable behavior is going to stop. If you want to know why I think that you can pm me but for now dont waste your time looking for support here.
Op ^^^^ is the best advice you could get. I make a ticket and report when I see odd behavior. Mostly what I see is people throwing the game in WZ.

Most of these people must think if they didn't see it, it doesn't exist/happen. I will give you one bit of advice. Checking your lag. I've seen folks dance across a WZ too, and from what I can tell it's been me lagging. Just so you know.
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: Well, how can we be sure, u-unless we question it?

Sock_Bramson
10.03.2012 , 07:57 AM | #10
Actually OP, you wrote:

Quote: Originally Posted by Legolose View Post
tonight I seen 3 troopers mind you 3 of them fly all the way clean across the screen in huttball to get us at are spawn
Nothing about them running. So, were they airborne or on the ground? If they were flying over gaps, then yes, it was probably jet storm. If they were on the ground and running faster than normal, there's a good chance that they had a sentinel nearby to give them a speed boost. (whatever the Repub equivalent of Predation is called) Perhaps they were hacking, in which case they'll get banned because speed-hacks are stupid easy for BW to catch now, but my guess is you're over reacting. As far as voidstar goes, there have been and maybe still are well-known bugs that have caused people to spawn farther ahead than they should, where they can plant bombs on the back-side of doors. (I haven't seen this in a long time, though)

You only come across as petulant and hurt your own argument when you accuse people of hacking just because they say they haven't seen any hacks. I've been playing for close to 9 months now, and I've never seen a hack. My guild and I have been accused of hacking several times by people who overreact. None of us have been banned because none of us hack. I'm not saying it's impossible to hack this game; it's just not as easy or as widespread as people make out.

I think the real problem is you're setting yourself up for a loss with that name. Too bad "Legowin" doesn't have a good ring to it.
-Hedley Melange <Physics>, Dreshdae-->The Shadowlands-