Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New player looking for clan

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
New player looking for clan

Snoopsdeux
10.01.2012 , 05:10 PM | #1
Hey guys, I'm a relatively new player (level 17 Jedi sentinel) who is looking for a clan. While I have a little experience with this game this is my first Online RPG game so I'm looking for advice on different things. I'm hoping to find a clan with some active or retired military personal since I am recently medically retired from the USMC (0351) and know how well the military types get along. But overall I'm just looking for a group a gamers to help me with their experience and I can help them with gameplay.

Semper Fi

happysister
10.01.2012 , 05:42 PM | #2
welcome to the game!

posting in the server forum might yield better results. you'll be able to see which guilds are on your server that way.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

MishraArtificer
10.01.2012 , 08:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Snoopsdeux View Post
Hey guys, I'm a relatively new player (level 17 Jedi sentinel) who is looking for a clan. While I have a little experience with this game this is my first Online RPG game so I'm looking for advice on different things. I'm hoping to find a clan with some active or retired military personal since I am recently medically retired from the USMC (0351) and know how well the military types get along. But overall I'm just looking for a group a gamers to help me with their experience and I can help them with gameplay.

Semper Fi
If you're interested in military roleplay and PvP content, I believe Alpha Company over on Jung Ma is still active.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Bida
10.02.2012 , 11:35 AM | #4
If you are on Shadowlands server, you might want to hook up with us.

Our recruiting post:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=535949

JacksonMo
10.02.2012 , 08:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Snoopsdeux View Post

Semper Fi
Welcome, If you're on Jedi Covenant, look me up. I don't know who in my guild, besides myself is ex military, (all of 2 years, so nothing special) but they are a bunch of great guys. Mostly adults with jobs and families, with a couple college kids mixed in.
Three mains listed. Betty'blue just hit 42, (also sentinel) so I'll be adding him to my sig in a few weeks no doubt.