Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cyan-Black Crystal in TFB?

Selenial
10.02.2012 , 03:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Well they made Black-Purple so Black-Cyan is overdue.

I'm really interested in Black-Magenta, or Black-White (I would fight everyone on the Bastion and Fatman for that).
Black white has to be rarer than white. And whites rare.

Black cyan or Black magenta are my favourites. Magenta hopefully off tfb HM and cyan off tfb normal. But i havnt seen one there yet.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Anysao
10.02.2012 , 03:48 PM | #12
Welllllllllllllll!
Goodish news!
Spoiler
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

tigervol
10.02.2012 , 08:14 PM | #13
We got a Black-Purple Eviscerating from Kephess on 8-man Hard Mode tonight.

Haven't seen any cyan-black or any other color crystals in 2 hard mode runs and 3 story mode runs, all full clears.

AshlaBoga
10.03.2012 , 01:54 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by tigervol View Post
We got a Black-Purple Eviscerating from Kephess on 8-man Hard Mode tonight.

Haven't seen any cyan-black or any other color crystals in 2 hard mode runs and 3 story mode runs, all full clears.
Do any crystals drop off of HM Terror from Beyond, or just HM Undying Kephess?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

tigervol
10.03.2012 , 08:45 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Do any crystals drop off of HM Terror from Beyond, or just HM Undying Kephess?
Same night we got a second Black-Purple Eviscerating off of Terror From Beyond on Hard Mode. This is our second full clear on HM (cleared it last week as well) and no crystals dropped from Kephess or TFB at all last week. It could be that crystals can drop randomly from any of the bosses, but we've only seen them on Kephess and TFB.

If we see anything other than Black-Purple in the future I'll update this thread and let you guys know.

Iwipe
10.03.2012 , 06:09 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by tigervol View Post
Same night we got a second Black-Purple Eviscerating off of Terror From Beyond on Hard Mode. This is our second full clear on HM (cleared it last week as well) and no crystals dropped from Kephess or TFB at all last week. It could be that crystals can drop randomly from any of the bosses, but we've only seen them on Kephess and TFB.

If we see anything other than Black-Purple in the future I'll update this thread and let you guys know.
We got more Black-Purple in the 2 weeks we being in HM TFB than the all the months we spent farming HM EC. Seen Black Purple drops off the two hidden chest, off the 2nd boss etc. Any boss + hidden chest have a chance to drop it.