Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Mandalorian Break-away


icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
10.02.2012 , 07:23 PM | #1461
Ravvok I told you to finish him! Quit wasting precious time! We have a whole galaxy to conquer or will you fail to live up to those words?! Kregan taunted. she didn't care who won this battle anymore she was just fine adding more chaos to it.

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 07:27 PM | #1462
Ravvok raised his sabers and powered his defense with the Force. He was wearing down, but sensed that the same was happening to Jadus. He dropped the defense and fired back lightning of his own to fight against Jadus's
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.02.2012 , 07:42 PM | #1463
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok raised his sabers and powered his defense with the Force. He was wearing down, but sensed that the same was happening to Jadus. He dropped the defense and fired back lightning of his own to fight against Jadus's
Jadus fired another burst of lightning, hitting Ravvok's lightning

"Fool. You should have played to your strenth's. you cannot hope to match my power in the force." Jadus poured every bit of power he had into his attack, fosusing all of his hate, anger, and rage into the attack

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 07:48 PM | #1464
Ravvok saw it. With this assault Jadus would surely have tired down. Ravvok stopped his barrage and rolled away. He ignited his sabers and went in for another assault. This time, was going to keep in as close as possible.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.02.2012 , 07:57 PM | #1465
Mandalore smashed his elbow into Kaddo's face. And backed away. Do you really think the Empire will reward any Mandalorians for returning to the them. They might kill us all out of anger. I don't want a genocide just because someone could not see that I am trying to help.


Blast had looked around quite a bit. Then he came back to the large living room, as it could be called. He had pulled out a wine from the selection in the cellar. He was not sure if Zero or Meanken would want any so he had pulled out three glasses, in case. He poured himself a glass and sat down at a large table in the middle of the room. Either of you care for a drink?


Rafeesh loaded his gun and began following Jot who was behind Nara, while Hadock took the lead. He kept pausing once in awhile to listen for anything coming at them. So Jot. How did you and Hadock first meet? You seem like an unlikely pair. I saw a holo-recording with you three in the cells, with an imperial agent from what I guessed. Find out anything from him?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.02.2012 , 08:05 PM | #1466
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok saw it. With this assault Jadus would surely have tired down. Ravvok stopped his barrage and rolled away. He ignited his sabers and went in for another assault. This time, was going to keep in as close as possible.
Jadus quickly drew his lightsaber, entering the Shii-Cho form and blocking ravvok's offensive

"There is one thing none of you sith ever consider. you all assumed I was unskilled with the lightsaber because I don't use it much. Did you ever stop to ask yourself why I would ever leave such an obvious weakness open to be exploited? I am perfectly skilled in lightsaber combat, ravvok. let me show you." Jadus quickly begins a counterattack with his own lightsaber

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.02.2012 , 08:08 PM | #1467
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Mandalore smashed his elbow into Kaddo's face. And backed away. Do you really think the Empire will reward any Mandalorians for returning to the them. They might kill us all out of anger. I don't want a genocide just because someone could not see that I am trying to help.


Blast had looked around quite a bit. Then he came back to the large living room, as it could be called. He had pulled out a wine from the selection in the cellar. He was not sure if Zero or Meanken would want any so he had pulled out three glasses, in case. He poured himself a glass and sat down at a large table in the middle of the room. Either of you care for a drink?


Rafeesh loaded his gun and began following Jot who was behind Nara, while Hadock took the lead. He kept pausing once in awhile to listen for anything coming at them. So Jot. How did you and Hadock first meet? You seem like an unlikely pair. I saw a holo-recording with you three in the cells, with an imperial agent from what I guessed. Find out anything from him?
"Sure." Mean quickly walked over and got adrink for himself

"Normaly I would say I am on the job, but let's face it, I am not going to be shooting anyone for a while." Zero walked over and also grabed a drink

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.02.2012 , 08:40 PM | #1468
So since there isn't much to do. How about we have a little question answering. I will go first Meanken you go next then Zero then I will go again. If you are okay with me asking, how long have you two been affiliated with the Empire?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.02.2012 , 08:46 PM | #1469
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
So since there isn't much to do. How about we have a little question answering. I will go first Meanken you go next then Zero then I will go again. If you are okay with me asking, how long have you two been affiliated with the Empire?
"Oh, how long has it been, Zero?"

"We became partners when you joined, that was......12 years ago. I was also in the imperial milltary for 4 years before that"

"So....man of your skills must have made a lot of credits. Tell me, how many credits do you have in the bank?"

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.02.2012 , 08:54 PM | #1470
Well quite a stock. But I keep it in many banks so that it is harder to steal all my money. I would say about one million credits or so.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.