Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

BogyOne
10.02.2012 , 01:02 AM | #31
Have you tried /stuck to die? Wait, there's no ghost runs like in WoW, damn...
Well, try anyway!

Maybe it is just good spot ingame to cool your beer?

Leravulan
10.02.2012 , 03:27 AM | #32
Maybe a silly question, but has any1 tried to look up ? Or jump / search for clicky in that little water area on the right?

GalaxyStrong
10.02.2012 , 03:15 PM | #33
I have a feeling part of this puzzle has to do with your Aliment. In the star-wars 2 Luke walks by a cave and says he feels cold and yoda tells him the darkside is strong with that area (has a cave). Luke ask "whats in their?" and yoda says "only what you take with you". Luke enters the cave and fights a illusion of vader. (Read below)

When Luke Skywalker traveled to Dagobah to train with Yoda in 3 ABY, the elder Master tasked him to enter the cave. Luke confronted an illusion of Darth Vader within and defeated it in a lightsaber duel, dipping into the passion of the dark side in the process.

I think you may need a neutral alignment and then maybe you are given a situation in the cave where you have to make a decision about dipping into your Darkside or Not. (KINDA THINKING OUT-LOUD HERE)

StarKiller has also visited the cave.

During the birth of the Rebellion the clone of Starkiller spoke with Yoda briefly before entering the cave to look for the answers he sought. Inside he was unable to use his Force powers, except for the Jedi mind trick, which he utilized several times. He faced down other clones of Starkiller and had to carefully traverse some deep pits. He made it deep into the caves, and received a vision of the assault on the Salvation. Starkiller exited the cave, and left Yoda still sitting there and watching.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

vdbswong
10.02.2012 , 04:13 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
I think you may need a neutral alignment and then maybe you are given a situation in the cave where you have to make a decision about dipping into your Darkside or Not. (KINDA THINKING OUT-LOUD HERE)[/COLOR]
Pretty sure Bioware aren't going to make you "need" a Neutral Alignment... especially since being Neutral atm has no benefits.

dipstik
10.02.2012 , 04:17 PM | #35
people should just try everything

i like the everyone one using /stuck idea

Jerba
10.02.2012 , 07:48 PM | #36
Wow, you really look into every corner of the map.

I would not set my expectations too high as it could just be an easter egg, a small nod to Episode V, and not actually contain something in the way of a reward.

However, I did notice that there is a burning oil pool near the beginning of the operation, before the first boss in the outdoor area with the larvae.
I managed to stay in the flames with the debuff stacking up to x10 with a moderate amount of healing, but nothing happened. In hard mode, maybe you will get a debuff there when you stay in the flames for some time.

Anyway, it's great to see players trying to figure out the riddle, and I am looking forward to when the solution is found!

Eillack
10.02.2012 , 07:54 PM | #37
Man I want to figure this thing out too now haha!
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Jenemi
10.02.2012 , 09:20 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Wow, you really look into every corner of the map.

I would not set my expectations too high as it could just be an easter egg, a small nod to Episode V, and not actually contain something in the way of a reward.
I'd consider that more likely if it wasn't for the fact that it only appears on 16-man HM and no other.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Coldin
10.02.2012 , 11:50 PM | #39
I can't help but feel the devs are just trolling us....

ClutchMethod
10.03.2012 , 01:14 AM | #40
Has anyone tried to pull the miniboss into the cave, the frog found before hand? (Though that would seem to be a bit much)

And maybe it was supposed to be part of the HK droid release like go in the cave and pick up something.
Vonly50 SorcVonlee50 PT
Venrick50 MercSeven'k-Crits50 Shadow
Lu-bu50 MaraFrustrating50 Guardian
Radium50 Jugg