Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Broke CrossFire

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Boozek
09.28.2012 , 05:50 AM | #61
could we please get a response just to know that you are at least spendiing some effort trying to resolve this issue?

Gawlron
09.29.2012 , 05:02 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Boozek View Post
could we please get a response just to know that you are at least spendiing some effort trying to resolve this issue?
Ditto, avid SLI user here, would like to be able to use the almost 2 grand of hardware on my favorite game.
CE VIP
Emotion, yet peace; Ignorance, yet knowledge; Passion, yet serenity; Chaos, yet harmony; Death, yet the Force.

Boozek
09.30.2012 , 09:56 AM | #63
seriously, official response in a sticky so we arent looking all over for fixes. There are so many threads at this point no one can keep track of anything that may potentially help them.

Gawlron
10.02.2012 , 11:31 AM | #64
The lastest patch (1.4.0b) fixed up the SLI issue, I had to, however turn off v-sync because there was still stuttering... so, instead of 60FPS, I'm getting 100FPS. Also running in Fullscreen and not Fullscreen (Windowed)

Here's how I have NVCPL:
http://sdrv.ms/O2SvVa
http://sdrv.ms/SlwbbV
http://sdrv.ms/O2SCQz
CE VIP
Emotion, yet peace; Ignorance, yet knowledge; Passion, yet serenity; Chaos, yet harmony; Death, yet the Force.

Boozek
10.02.2012 , 11:51 AM | #65
an sli fix isnt going to help those of us using amd cards....

WarbNull
10.02.2012 , 12:35 PM | #66
Agreed
Why are people talking about SLi in thread that is labeled CrossFire?

Anyways...
I can say that it is kind of depressing that they still have not fixed the CrossFire issues that came from the 1.4 patch. Since it was not present before 1.4 they could or should roll back just that part of the 1.4 update until they actually find a fix for it. Why leave it there having it affect us when they could just remove it until it is correct?

Also please do something fast and not wait for another entire week before doing something. Some of us are having a very hard time enjoying the game with these issues. I know I do not want to go through another week of waiting. Two weeks of it is a bit frustrating. At least for me it is.

In my opinion, this CrossFire issue should be a top priority over most other issues. You all should try to get a hotfix to us some time this week. Right now would be nice.
Khai-Kun Legacy Shadowlands
Smuggler Gunslinger Saboteur
Jedi Consular Sage
Bounty Hunter PowerTech Pyrotech

Rogoo
10.02.2012 , 02:32 PM | #67
What an absolute fiasco.

The amount of fail with the "premium service" Bioware is providing is beyond terrible.
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.
Gunslinger / Shadow / Sentinel / Powertech
The Hero engine: a 2005 technology bringing 2013 rigs to their knees.

ArrrrMatey
10.03.2012 , 08:24 AM | #68
Dual 5870s. Everything was fine before 1.4. Now my map and minimap constantly flicker dropping me to 2-4 FPS.

ZionHalcyon
10.03.2012 , 01:22 PM | #69
yep, crossfire here and still borked. on 2 completely different sets of cards. gotta love it.

Fastskylark
10.05.2012 , 09:39 AM | #70
still no fix with my system running 2 5770's