Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Agent Nerfed?

Wooker
10.02.2012 , 02:08 PM | #1
i like the sniper but, their ability "Evade" SUCKS. Compared to any others its terrible 3 seconds of 100% Melee,Range dodge but i still get damaged full warriors ability makes him almost godly. At least give us more then just 3 seconds!

Infalliable
10.02.2012 , 02:20 PM | #2
Yes, it's pretty poor overall. Many of the best player attacks are force or tech and bypass Evade.

NogueiraA
10.03.2012 , 05:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Wooker View Post
i like the sniper but, their ability "Evade" SUCKS. Compared to any others its terrible 3 seconds of 100% Melee,Range dodge but i still get damaged full warriors ability makes him almost godly. At least give us more then just 3 seconds!
Are you complaining about Evade? Do you saw how OP sniper's are?
Let's see your defensives cooldowns:

1 - Shield Probe: 15 seconds absorbing damage, 45s CD.
2 - Evade: 3 seconds of 100% Melee and Ranged, 1 min CD.
3 - Debilitate: Stun the target for 4 secs, 45secs CD.
4 - Flash Bang: CC 5 targets for 8 SECONDS, breaks on damage, 1min CD.
5 - Entrench: Immune to ALL controlling efects, can't be cc'd, moved, knockbacked. You are untouchable, 1min CD.
6 - I consider Leg Shot an defensive abilitie.. Immobilize the target for 5 seconds, 15secs CD.
7 - Ballistic Shield: Reduce damage taken in 20% for 15 seconds, 3min CD.
8 - Cover Pulse: throw enemies to the moon and IMMOBILIZE THEM FOR 5 SECS, 30secs CD.
9 - If you are Marksmanship you have a talent which gives you a knockback from Ambush.

Really... You need learn how to play.

CaptainApop
10.03.2012 , 05:50 PM | #4
I get almost sexual pleasure every time I completely negate a ravage.
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Spoletta
10.04.2012 , 11:10 AM | #5
Dodge/evade makes you immune to annihilation and carnage marauders, dodges Rail shots and rocket punch, totally negates snipers. Costs no energy and has no GCD. What's not to love?

Netpass
10.05.2012 , 04:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
Are you complaining about Evade? Do you saw how OP sniper's are?
Let's see your defensives cooldowns:

1 - Shield Probe: 15 seconds absorbing damage, 45s CD.
2 - Evade: 3 seconds of 100% Melee and Ranged, 1 min CD.
3 - Debilitate: Stun the target for 4 secs, 45secs CD.
4 - Flash Bang: CC 5 targets for 8 SECONDS, breaks on damage, 1min CD.
5 - Entrench: Immune to ALL controlling efects, can't be cc'd, moved, knockbacked. You are untouchable, 1min CD.
6 - I consider Leg Shot an defensive abilitie.. Immobilize the target for 5 seconds, 15secs CD.
7 - Ballistic Shield: Reduce damage taken in 20% for 15 seconds, 3min CD.
8 - Cover Pulse: throw enemies to the moon and IMMOBILIZE THEM FOR 5 SECS, 30secs CD.
9 - If you are Marksmanship you have a talent which gives you a knockback from Ambush.

Really... You need learn how to play.
1. It absorbs very little, 2.5k or smthing. It's half jugg smash.
2. it's ok, but 1 min is really long. Almost no practical use. Operatives have more use for it.
3. distance is 4 meters, for a sniper..... should I say more?
4. yeah, this one is good too. But again, cooldown is long. Sniper can't use it repeatedly during 1 fight.
5. entrench is easily noticable, just leave that sniper where he is. He is not moving, he is not invincible there.
6. yes, leg shot is op atm. 5sec root with no resolve.
7. 3 min cd is too long, compare that to warriors defensive cooldowns.
8. not to the moon, just 10 meters away. damage dealt is reducing root time to 2 secs.
9. ambush is noticable, just stay 10 meters away to avoid knockback

I'm not saying that sniper does not have cc, but it's not OP (leg shot maybe, it badly needs some resolve added)

yoomazir
10.05.2012 , 07:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Netpass View Post
1. It absorbs very little, 2.5k or smthing. It's half jugg smash.
2. it's ok, but 1 min is really long. Almost no practical use. Operatives have more use for it.
3. distance is 4 meters, for a sniper..... should I say more?
4. yeah, this one is good too. But again, cooldown is long. Sniper can't use it repeatedly during 1 fight.
5. entrench is easily noticable, just leave that sniper where he is. He is not moving, he is not invincible there.
6. yes, leg shot is op atm. 5sec root with no resolve.
7. 3 min cd is too long, compare that to warriors defensive cooldowns.
8. not to the moon, just 10 meters away. damage dealt is reducing root time to 2 secs.
9. ambush is noticable, just stay 10 meters away to avoid knockback

I'm not saying that sniper does not have cc, but it's not OP (leg shot maybe, it badly needs some resolve added)
If you're not happy with them you could send those skills to my merc.
Yeah, thought so.

BHblaster
10.08.2012 , 04:59 PM | #8
Legshot is off the resolve checklist for a reason. The devs know how much damage we take from melee classes. Without having that root to fall back on kiting to any extent would be impossible. Not OP at all. It's balanced and a small change like that could cripple the class pvp wise.

Majspuffen
10.08.2012 , 06:23 PM | #9
Get the enforcer pvp 2 set bonus and it's 4 seconds.
Lambaste!
Best talent in the Galaxy!

oakamp
10.09.2012 , 07:30 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BHblaster View Post
Legshot is off the resolve checklist for a reason. The devs know how much damage we take from melee classes. Without having that root to fall back on kiting to any extent would be impossible. Not OP at all. It's balanced and a small change like that could cripple the class pvp wise.
it ruins all pvp balance,
how a pt can reach u?
never.
English is not my first language, still working on it.