Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bonethrasher Issues

Dragonbgone
04.17.2012 , 08:28 PM | #11
My guild has downed and farmed NMM KP for weeks now and we ran into this on KP. They are dying BECAUSE OF THE AOE SMASH. I posted this before. It must be a bug because it is unavoidable. The person with the debuff is getting hit for 20k+ when BT does the aoe super smash.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

TannSan
10.01.2012 , 04:55 PM | #12
Just to add my experience to this, we've done NM a few times as a guild as people want it for alts and fresh characters. Never had any real problems with it until tonight. We had some crazy high swipes going on which one-shot killed each person. The one-shots we had were 22k, 26k, 31k and 51k. I was one of the healers so I could see that they had full health at the time and no debuff. The 51k swipe was on me. There were more one shots but these are the ones I wrote down in my notepad towards the end. We wiped several times as he kept doing that. These one-shots happened multiple times across several attempts. In the end we gave up and switch to HM which had none of these problems but of course, no title for those that wanted it.

Karasuko
10.01.2012 , 06:04 PM | #13
NiM BT is a crapshoot at best.
Ive seen my raid team get one shot one by one and theres nothing that can be done about it.
Its almost funny hearing our 27k shadow tank scream " *** thats utter and complete BS" over vent

CarneyBravo
10.02.2012 , 06:29 AM | #14
Something's up with this guy since 1.4 because the run past him this week was mechanically different than previous encounters.

During our HM run this week I was one of the healers and I noticed that BT did several snap 180's ending in either a smash or unusually quick swipe on his new target.

His animations were either much quicker than normal or he wasn't winding up like we're accustomed to, because people were't able to get out the way, so swipe damage was well above the norm for us.

Raid damage in this fight was generally greater than previous runs and was more on par with NiM than HM.

We did 1 shot the boss so my post is more of a bug report, or heads up to groups going in with number under-geared toons than anything else.

dipstik
10.02.2012 , 01:24 PM | #15
noticed the same thing. he will change targets and swipe immediatly. maybe dps is getting ot the point of smashing through some of the mechanics.