Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
10.02.2012 , 12:59 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

Please discuss this week's "Announcing the Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour!" blog in this thread!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

adamqd
10.03.2012 , 12:36 PM | #2
Community meet and greets are cool, so are The Old Republic encyclopedias and Novels... But your not gonna have anyone interested in this era and game soon, unless we get more communication, and answers.

Maybe we should elect a class senator to pass on the most talked about problems and suggestions to the community team? a meet and greet in America, isn't going to yield many results compared to the worldwide forum you already have.

community/member.php?u=495
Need more inter-faction interaction! Come on, its an MMO!

MaraJaed
10.03.2012 , 12:40 PM | #3
No midwest love?
No one wants to Shanter in a gold bikini. I am with Carrie Fisher on that one...

MrSchmo
10.03.2012 , 12:45 PM | #4
Sounds great. But can I make a recommendation and ask if you guys can come to/ near the Chicago area? You are always in NY, Texas or Cali. I'd live to come meet and talk to you guys but you are never in the Midwest. Think about it.

Thanks.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

BadOrb
10.03.2012 , 12:45 PM | #5
My birthday but I live in the UK , meh. So you aren't coming to play expo 13th and 14th in manchester then I take it , shame.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Remag_Div
10.03.2012 , 01:10 PM | #6
Sounds cool, I might check out the NY venue after work if it's not crazy packed. Having it on a Thursday night kinda sucks since I have work the next day though. lol
Remag Div CE VIP
Council Member of ΦThe Collective

TheBBP
10.03.2012 , 01:17 PM | #7
Northwest stop please! Seattle-ish maybe?!
REPUBLIC TROOPERS
Crosswire - Heavy GunnerElíta-one - Combat Medic
Canonball - Pointman

Ebon Hawk

LukeSaberRattler
10.03.2012 , 01:47 PM | #8
Sad being in the middle of the states the good events always just seem to circle us. So I wish something was a little closer to Denver but hopefully we will get good recaps.
The Harbinger
Skaviin lvl 55 Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 Sniper -- Snozzberry lvl 55 Gunslinger -- Friendlyminion 55 lvl Marauder -- Skabiin lvl 55 Juggernaut -- FriendlyNPC lvl 18 Operative -- UnfriendlyNPC lvl 35 Sentinel

manchusabre
10.03.2012 , 02:15 PM | #9
You guys could save some time and money by just answering the forums better. Yeah need to elect a sub senator.

cuttothechase
10.03.2012 , 02:20 PM | #10
Please don't limit yourself to North America. Try and get one or 2 in Europe and APAC... specially Australia. I'll buy the first beer and we can sit down and you can pat my Koala as we discuss the APAC server merges