Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

False Emperor and 16 Man HM EV BROKEN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
False Emperor and 16 Man HM EV BROKEN

Unext
10.02.2012 , 10:04 AM | #1
FIRST:
The boss in False Emperor where you have to shoot the ship and eventually it dies and then you kill the boss. WELL THE DAMN CANNON QUITS WORKING AND YOU CAN'T KILL THE SHIP. END OF HM END OF FALSE EMPEROR UNLESS YOU HAVE MEGA DPS TO KILL HIM BEFORE IT BUGS OUT TO 800% DAMAGE.

SECOND:
HM 16 Man EV the first boss is now doing a ONE SHOT CANNONAIDE. I've run this instance many times and have never seen this mechanic. *** is going on? I don't know if anything else in HM EV 16 man is broken because you can't get past this bug.

Can we not worry about ****** new content and keep what was working working?

Monoth
10.02.2012 , 10:15 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Unext View Post
FIRST:
The boss in False Emperor where you have to shoot the ship and eventually it dies and then you kill the boss. WELL THE DAMN CANNON QUITS WORKING AND YOU CAN'T KILL THE SHIP. END OF HM END OF FALSE EMPEROR UNLESS YOU HAVE MEGA DPS TO KILL HIM BEFORE IT BUGS OUT TO 800% DAMAGE.

SECOND:
HM 16 Man EV the first boss is now doing a ONE SHOT CANNONAIDE. I've run this instance many times and have never seen this mechanic. *** is going on? I don't know if anything else in HM EV 16 man is broken because you can't get past this bug.

Can we not worry about ****** new content and keep what was working working?
Ya the False Emperor is bugged with the Ship, the cannon actually fires but it does nothing to the ship and then the cannon goes on CD...

For 16 man EV that is normal, what happens is the Robot does a knockback on the Tank and chooses the next person on his agro lists and hits them with Cannonaide which puts a nasty dot that basically kills DPS'ers.... There's two ways to beat that, you need to have your tank Taunt as he's flying backwards to keep the aggro on him OR you need to have a second range tank that stands outside the knockback area and taunts as soon as the 1st tank gets knocked backwards. Tanks can take the Dot a lot better then DPS'ers or Healers.... Just make sure a healer keeps healing the Tank that gets the dot or he will eventually die from it.

This has been in 16 HM EV for a long time, all I can guess is you had a better tank before who made sure to keep aggro after the knockback so you never noticed it before.
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Unext
10.02.2012 , 10:23 AM | #3
I should have mentioned we had two tanks and the second tank was taunting him when the first tank went flying. Still he picked someone at random NOT the next highest on the AGRO table and shot them. Otherwise the tanks would have caught all the Cannonaide shots.

Monoth
10.02.2012 , 10:41 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Unext View Post
I should have mentioned we had two tanks and the second tank was taunting him when the first tank went flying. Still he picked someone at random NOT the next highest on the AGRO table and shot them. Otherwise the tanks would have caught all the Cannonaide shots.
Could be bugged or the 2nd tank is not taunting fast enough.
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile