Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug Reports Broken?

Fionah
10.01.2012 , 02:36 PM | #1
I have 8 bug reports pending in game ... your canned message on the previous bug reports of thanking me for the reports and assuring me it is being passed on are also bugged as I received duplicate messages thanking me on the same report.

I can't search these forums to see if the bug has already been reported as the search function does not work for me .. I can click on the search box all I want and I don't get the prompt allowing me to type in the text in the search box.

So, as there seems to be some serious quality issues since the latest patch, are the bug reports also broken or bugged ... or whatever?

Should I continue to try and send in bug reports or hold off till you guys get some type of handle on these issues?

Thanks

Fionah
10.02.2012 , 09:08 AM | #2
??????

Glower
10.02.2012 , 09:12 AM | #3
No, its just bioware style.... to shut you up.
I send 5 bug reports on last week, 4 closed day after with copy/paste reason.
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

Telanis
10.02.2012 , 09:16 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Fionah View Post
I can't search these forums to see if the bug has already been reported as the search function does not work for me .. I can click on the search box all I want and I don't get the prompt allowing me to type in the text in the search box.
Works for me. Try doing a Google search using "site:swtor.com" though, honestly that probably works better anyways.

Quote:
are the bug reports also broken or bugged ... or whatever?
No, there are just a huge volume of them due to all the bugs, they're overwhelmed.

Quote:
Should I continue to try and send in bug reports or hold off till you guys get some type of handle on these issues?
I'd wait till after the patch being deployed now.

Fionah
10.02.2012 , 10:22 AM | #5
Guys, thank you for the replies ...But, OMG ...did you see the patch notes and what they fixed? or I should say the myriad of things they did not fix??