Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In-game mail lost since 1.4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
In-game mail lost since 1.4
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Valefor
09.29.2012 , 04:18 AM | #1
Has anyone else lost in-game mail since 1.4? I have my CE items and two bowcasters from the recent event in my mail and since 1.4 its vanished. The CE mail has gone from all my characters.

In-game ticket not answered yet, pretty slow, not impressed.

Laevena
09.29.2012 , 04:51 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Valefor,

Sorry to hear you are having issue with in-game mail. There are many tickets in the queue at the moment, this is why you might observe some delays in the replies to your tickets. However if your demand contains all the details about the issue (such as the names of the missing items, the names of the characters, the date and time when the mails were sent for example) our support should be able to assist you quickly.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding.
Laevena | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Valefor
10.02.2012 , 09:47 AM | #3
Im not gonna have a huge rant and get upset on the forums or in-game ticket as it will get me nowhere.

However after 6 days of no response (the longest ive ever experience in any support.. ever) I am going to respond in the only way that matters. With my wallet.

PS: Telling people to be patient is a little insulting when waiting for so long. I would be ashamed of such levels of customer service.

Monoth
10.02.2012 , 09:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Valefor View Post
Im not gonna have a huge rant and get upset on the forums or in-game ticket as it will get me nowhere.

However after 6 days of no response (the longest ive ever experience in any support.. ever) I am going to respond in the only way that matters. With my wallet.

PS: Telling people to be patient is a little insulting when waiting for so long. I would be ashamed of such levels of customer service.
Try not being able to select a legacy name. 4 days and counting with no response, sucks because I wanted to buy the legacy perk that allows my alts to ride a bike at level 10... Right now they have to run because of this.... Seems to me with such a huge move as merging servers they would of hired extra people for customer service until the bugs were fixed.
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

OMDSWC
10.02.2012 , 10:11 AM | #5
Guys, don't forget, in-game CS is outsourced to EA. Or so I've been told many, many times. Don't be too harsh on BW, they're all doing the best that they can.

Monoth
10.02.2012 , 10:18 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by OMDSWC View Post
Guys, don't forget, in-game CS is outsourced to EA. Or so I've been told many, many times. Don't be too harsh on BW, they're all doing the best that they can.
Bioware is EA, there one of the same.....

Both founders of Bioware (The Doctors) have left EA/Bioware and retired.... Bioware is just a shell of what it used to be, it's now 100% EA....
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile