Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole Crisis Weekly

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Monoth
10.02.2012 , 09:42 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi guys,

Is it possible that you have already completed the Black hole weekly on the characters you are referring to for this week? This is the main reason as to why you would be told you are ineligible when someone tries to share the mission.

Thanks.
This is not the case as I am having the same issue, I started playing and noticed that I can not get the Black Hole Weekly and I can not get the Rakghoul week either (the one where you have to complete Lost Island and Kaon)

I even waited a week to see if it would reset itself on Tuesday but both missions are still missing from the terminals. Now I haven't played with these toons since the server mergers and just started playing them 4 days ago. When I first click on the mission terminal in the Supply area of the space station it should the Rakghoul Weekly mission but when I tried to accept it, it gave me the response "You are not eligible for quest" then it disappeared from the mission terminal and has not been seen since.

The Black Hole weekly was just missing the first time I clicked on the terminal in black hole.
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

PatT
10.02.2012 , 09:55 AM | #32
my character just popped 50 2 days ago. This morning was her first time ever in the BH area. No way did she do it last week. Not even possible.

So...there was no mission for it on the terminal.
Simple happy language words!

Bombbuster
10.02.2012 , 10:01 AM | #33
Ok, just checked after this morning's patch to see if it was fixed and it's still not fixed for me. I cannot get either the weekly black hole nor the weekly rakghoul this week after reset. I did both last Tuesday.

New CS response please.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
ZoŽ: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Tuborg
10.02.2012 , 10:05 AM | #34
I'm going with what's on the dev tracker: "Definitely bugged weekly including Black hole".
If the devs are wrong and the support right, I'd say we have a major problem.

Cincere
11.06.2013 , 07:52 PM | #35
Having the issue here as well.. Ive not completed it but have the mission.. says its complete.. theres an icon glowing on the terminal as well.. but says ineligible when I try to complete it by turning it in. The mission terminal is glowing.. the drop box is not.