Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch Note?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Slowpokeking
10.02.2012 , 09:45 AM | #1
Where's the patch note of the newest patch? I want to see did they fix the bugs.

cycao
10.02.2012 , 09:48 AM | #2
Looks like no patch today.

turjake
10.02.2012 , 09:49 AM | #3
restart your game client, and you will get one. No idea about the patch note yet.

Lionflash
10.02.2012 , 09:50 AM | #4
"All game servers will remain online during this period. Please be sure to restart your game launcher at 11AM CDT (9AM PDT/12PM EDT/5 PM BST/6PM CEST/2AM AEST) in order to download the deployed patch. If your launcher was open during the deployment, you must close and reopen it for a fresh login. Patch notes will be made available shortly after deployment."

Jaick
10.02.2012 , 09:52 AM | #5
Patch didnt do anything. All complete crap.

Yossariank
10.02.2012 , 09:54 AM | #6
Here ya go:

They've taken out the Bh weekly, they've added a number of graphics glitches such as: a random white screen that appears over your character selection page, UI staying visible on the loading screen, and I'm sure more I have yet to encounter.

In other words, broken again more than they fixed. And I had no graphic issues whatsoever post 1.4, at max settings (I'm running a decent machine though).

JovethGonzalez
10.02.2012 , 09:55 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Patch notes have been updated!

Eillack
10.02.2012 , 09:55 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Patch notes have been updated!
Hopefully I don't have to fear about freezes now on my NVIDIA GTX 540
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Muwarr
10.02.2012 , 09:57 AM | #9
Quote:
General

Improved performance for players using NVIDIA graphics cards in an SLI configuration. (Please use the default SLI setting or AFR2, as AFR1 will result in poor performance with SWTOR.)

Corrected an issue that could prevent players from exiting their personal starship after completing Group Finder content.
This is underwhelming.

Can we at least get some official reaction to the multiple documented bugs in 1.4 and plans to resolve them?

There is a great thread documenting many of them that has had no official reaction.

Styxx
10.02.2012 , 09:58 AM | #10
not fixed the stuttering on my GTX 560 Ti single card. Still doing it with max FPS.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello View Post
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.