Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole weekly

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AllisonBerryman
10.02.2012 , 09:08 AM | #51 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the reports, everyone. We've determined that there is definitely an issue with the availability of weekly missions right now (including the Black Hole weekly), and we're working on a a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience!

haliy
10.02.2012 , 09:10 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Talliara View Post
Not really, so many players can already craft the bh mods / armorings / barrels / hilts etc that shutting down the way to get bh comms is pointless now (at least for this tier of items). Anyone with credits can get those items off the GTN for no effort.
Yes, you are correct. And at a low low price of 2 million credits per mod, its a steal. I would only need 15+ million credits to get all the mods / armorings / barrels / hilts etc... i would need for my armor / weapons.
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

GhostDrone
10.02.2012 , 09:13 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Thanks for the reports, everyone. We've determined that there is definitely an issue with the availability of weekly missions right now (including the Black Hole weekly), and we're working on a a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Phew, thank god it's a bug.

Alright then, thanks for the update.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Anariodin
10.02.2012 , 09:19 AM | #54
I have one question for you Allison, why did I get an in-game reply saying that it is working as intended?
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/..._49_960884.jpg
^Screenshot of this in-game reply.

Master_Nate
10.02.2012 , 09:24 AM | #55
Filed a ticket on this yesterday myself and spoke with an in game rep. They really weren't helpful though. Glad to know it's a bug as well. I would love to see the BH comms sent over to me for completing the weekly this week but am not expecting it as it's not the end of the world. Thanks for at least acknowledging and not brushing it under the rug as "something you forgot to put into patch notes" again.
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five

Mevan
10.02.2012 , 09:40 AM | #56
Thanks for the response Allison. Removing it would have been a big mistake. CS staff need to be sacked though. From my own experiences and what's been said in this thread, it seems they are worse than incompetent.
Quit as of 2.4. Because the Star Wars IP can only get bad developers so far.

moonshoter
10.02.2012 , 10:19 AM | #57

i don't Mean to Be Rude , how long is this gonna take i have three maxxed geard 50 with notinhg to DO after i run TFB and EC this week but the daily HM sense we get jack form SM OPS now and NIM KP . Doing the weekly SM OPS EV /KP for BOXX is bugged also , I getting tried of putting in ticket each week then be told sometimes my OPS was Qed wrong when it was not .. then have to reticket it because some one ether doesn't care or is being lazy .

Sorry for the upset words but it seems eveytime there a patch of any kind it fixes something that is not game breaking, to me this is game breaking SO HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT ? ....

moonshoter
10.02.2012 , 10:26 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
I fully expect BH comms to no longer be awarded for LFG daily completions soon.

It's obvious they erred with the concept in a gear progression game such as this and are now double backing. I got decked in roughly campaign equivalent set by never seriously doing the highest difficulty ops, just BH dailies I used to strip out the 61 mods and put them in my rakata. Bam, BIS for PVE up to 1.4. I didnt get one campaign drop and I'm doing TfB hardmode with my guild when the standard pve dps is MIA and I'm not busy pvping lol.

It was and is obvious to me that this was borked from a raid progression standpoint.

Now if you want to raid at the top level you have to grind out the lower tiers as is the norm in these games.

you still can in TFB = gear without stepping in the HM with even less work if you have the creds ... 27s on my server are starting to be sold on the GTN at 1 mill each . no idea why they left in BH comms expect i guess to get bh type gear .. and i guess HMEC would be like SMEC uselss and eveyone would run HM TFB and then were back like it was somewhat with only one raid to run and not much else to look forward to . (( .

moonshoter
10.02.2012 , 10:36 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkkChaos View Post
I inquired about why the mission was missing - had not completed at all this week...went Friday night to run through missions, no weekly.

Ticket submitted inquiring where weekly was? Was this a bug??

Response was as per: not a bug, working as intended.

Considering the nerf'd BH comms with 1.4 (which I really find funny, considering the INCREASE in BH items now)....and considering the amount of people that are experiencing exact same issue......just kinda falls in line?

Hey, don't get me wrong...hope the guy on the other end of the ticket IS wrong....as it stands, seems to make sense...

Like he said dont beve what they tell you in the tickets ive been told stuff is working at as it should be and its not

Borgbunny
10.02.2012 , 10:45 AM | #60
What I find is interesting is they did not seem to be aware that a core mechanic, like the weeklies (including Story Mode Ops), is missing. The assumption being that they have play testers looking at their stuff, exclusive of the PTS. After all this time, I think we can safely say that they do NOT have play testers playing this game. That's...tragic.