Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

False Emperor confused

Darth_Crasis
10.01.2012 , 08:06 PM | #1
So... I'm thinking i've missed something. Once I hit 50 and completed my class quest, I went to Ilum. I have not finished it, but I want to do FE. Now based on my understanding, the start point is downstairs of the ops center you land at (which should be named BTW...) and you speak to the Imperial Guard Commander. But this presents a problem, as he starts talking to me like I know whats going on! "Your shuttle is ready for you..." WTH?! I dont know whats going on yet! Shouldnt there be a briefing saying

SPOILERS

Darth Malgus has created his own Empire...

Have I missed something?
Order shall be restored from within, by the Power of those whom Darkness has touched.

Darth Crasis
Lord of the Sith

Aerro
10.01.2012 , 08:07 PM | #2
Yes, you're missing the Battle of Ilum. Do that FP and read everything. It should highlight all that changed with Darth Malgus.
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.

Darth_Crasis
10.01.2012 , 08:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerro View Post
Yes, you're missing the Battle of Ilum. Do that FP and read everything. It should highlight all that changed with Darth Malgus.
See this is what is confusing, not only did i specifically ask if there was a prior FP in the game, but the tor wiki states that Battle of llum takes place after FE!

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/The_Battle_of_Ilum
Order shall be restored from within, by the Power of those whom Darkness has touched.

Darth Crasis
Lord of the Sith

MishraArtificer
10.01.2012 , 08:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Crasis View Post
See this is what is confusing, not only did i specifically ask if there was a prior FP in the game, but the tor wiki states that Battle of llum takes place after FE!

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/The_Battle_of_Ilum
This is why you should finish the Ilum World Arc FIRST. It gives you those Heroics in the correct order.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Darth_Crasis
10.01.2012 , 08:55 PM | #5
By that you mean finish the planet? That would not be a problem.

Darth Crasis
Lord of the Sith

magi_melcior
10.02.2012 , 05:19 AM | #6
You can do the FPs and the World Missions in any order you like, but if you want to follow the story through in the correct order then you should do the Planetary Missions first (which will also unlock the Ilum Daily missions btw), then BoI then FE, it mnakes more sense that way.
ASHES OF THE ORDER THE SITH DIS-ORDER
THE RED ECLIPSE
Visit our website

Darth_Crasis
10.02.2012 , 08:26 AM | #7
And by doing it that way, the storyline will reveal itself?

Darth Crasis
Lord of the Sith

Atramar
10.02.2012 , 09:04 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Crasis View Post
And by doing it that way, the storyline will reveal itself?
yes.
Do it in proper order, and you will learn everything.
or
do it in wrong order, and complain about being confused
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013