Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Lag Issues

Armindoff
10.01.2012 , 05:55 PM | #1
Hi, I'm new at SWTOR and I've started playing a litte before the Server Consolidation. I was really enjoying the game, but... the new patch came and all the problems start to show up. I can't play anymore, the lag is tremendous and turnned my game into something that I'm sure it's not Star Wars. I'm still playing Battlefield 3 and the new WoW expansion without these problems. Then, I can assume that isn't my PC or my internet that is causing this problems.

Anyone from the support can help me? I want to keep playing this game.

Thanks!
May the force be with me.

LukeSaberRattler
10.01.2012 , 06:30 PM | #2
Good news for you they are releasing a client patch tonight that may fix your issues. Of course we can't say for sure as they won't be releasing the patch notes until after it is out. I would wait until tomorrow download the patch and see how things go.
The Harbinger
Skabiin lvl 55 DPS Juggernaut -- Skaviin lvl 50 DPS Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 DPS Sniper -- Verucaa'Salt lvl 47 Tank Vangaurd -- Snozzberry lvl 44 DPS Gunslinger -- Vermicious'knid lvl 45 Tank Shadow -- Viizla lvl 37 DPS Mercenary -- Okiira lvl 37 DPS Sentinel

Armindoff
10.01.2012 , 06:42 PM | #3
Thanks, friend!
May the force be with me.

DPCummerbund
10.01.2012 , 06:54 PM | #4
When I started playing last spring, it was really bad - lag was awful, and I probably had 3-4 CTDs per night. Early in the summer, it started getting a lot better, and I hadn't crashed at all until 1.4. So, they clearly can make it better, and I expect they will.
"Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went over to the Dark Side." - Kira Carsen
"You there! I'm drafting you into the Imperial Reclamation Service's... service." - Lieutenant Whist