Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole weekly

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

pooks
09.30.2012 , 05:40 PM | #11
Tickets unanswered. Problem exists still. It seems to affect players who haven't played for 2 weeks. At least that is how the bug is affecting me on Prophecy of the Five and Jedi Covenant.
http://www.projectswg.com - Live Dec 15th 2012 !

KevWanCarib
09.30.2012 , 08:59 PM | #12
I did the BH weekly earlier this week successfully on my main on Jedi Covenant. I suspect it's not a widespread bug or there would be more of an uproar. I really doubt they are taking the BH comms off the weekly. Then again, I doubted they were taking the BH comms off the EC SM either.

Ozzymandeus
10.01.2012 , 10:35 AM | #13
I was able to get the weekly on the first 3 characters I attempted this on in the past week. The last two toons, no dice. I didn't even realize I hadn't gotten it on the first of the last two until I had completed all Black Hole dailies that day. Was there any kind of quick fix / patch implemented late in the week (after the GTN patch - Friday/Saturday time frame) that I don't remember that might have broken the weekly?

cultusatanas
10.01.2012 , 11:01 AM | #14
Nope ran 4/5 toons through earlier this week and specifically saved Juggy Ludvik to run it with my guildmate Sunday (last night) He wasn't on for the previous week. Neither of us were able to pick up the Black Hole Weekly. Now if you have "ninja-nerfed" it I think we should get a refund for the BH Priority Transport. I don't really see the point of going there anymore. Thanks and Have a nice day......
Confederates
of the
Empire

SlimsPicken
10.01.2012 , 11:18 AM | #15
I was able to pick up the quests and complete them on my assassin 50, yet got no rewards for turn in and got an "ineligible for mission" pop up when I tried to turn in.

2 other 50s had no issues. This was sunday night. My other 50s had already finished weeklies earlier in the week with no issues, so not sure, but it seems to be sporadic and on a character by character basis.

Of course those 6 comms were the last i needed for my BH boots... grr.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Cmdluke
10.01.2012 , 11:26 AM | #16
um, doesn't the weekly reset tonight? that's usually when it resets. I sometimes do my weekly on monday, then get it again on tuesday.
"The Force is a Balance between the Light and the Dark" - Qun'aris Sunnrider
Jedi Consular Balance Sage

MrGrizzly
10.01.2012 , 11:34 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Cmdluke View Post
um, doesn't the weekly reset tonight? that's usually when it resets. I sometimes do my weekly on monday, then get it again on tuesday.
Yes it resets tonight (tomorrow morning actually). Wait until then and see if it's still not there.
MrGrizzly
http://www.torverse.com
The TORVerse Podcast

errant_knight
10.01.2012 , 12:18 PM | #18
Geez, I hope they don't slow down getting BH gear. I'm already at my grinding threshold. There's a reason I haven't played mmos before this one.

Urantia
10.01.2012 , 12:33 PM | #19
I also hope this is fixed soon....or at the very least the DEVS f-ing say what they did and why? Like many, I save BH for the end of the week for my eligible toons....per usual I started with my Bounty Hunter and they were able to do the weekly just fine. But as soon as i went on the next toon...it said i was not eligible. It is almost as if they changed it to account wide {perhaps backround tweaks for more account wide applications?}.

So if you got it done before whatever hot-fix/patch they did most recently {that there was supposedly no patch for lol} you are fine...if you waitied you can take one toon and that is it. You can still do all the regulars daily etc....but one one weekly per account lol?

I am specualting, but the pattern seems to mechanically and logically fit. But aye...sure would be nice if they would say something {if they have, and I missed it...my apologies}. As another pointed out....if they changed it I want my f-ing credits back for the priority transport....as I also agree there is no reason to go there but once a week {even though now it is a joke to get there [just fly to Ilum and use the shuttle lol...and bypass thet absurd Corellia load screen]}.

Anyways to those calling it toon by toon or random....it is neither. It is quite clear, albeit possibly unintentional on their part, that they "accidently" made it 1 weekly per account? Just my theory on it. Aside from a completely random bug they will not acknowledge....it is alos possible the initial 1.4 broke that terminal exposing an exploit so they were forced to implement it as it is now until they can fix it.....screwing a lot of us out of a weekly in the process lol.
│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON238

DarkkChaos
10.01.2012 , 01:47 PM | #20
Submitted Ingame ticket on this one...

Was advised that YES, BH weekly has been removed - not a bug.

So...basically, I can goto BH to collect useless daily comms? ...nice!
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012